Critical Mention Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Critical Mention Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Critical Mention

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Critical Mention.

Interview

Interviewed with Senior Executive Team. They asked alot of questions about my other job experience and wanted details beyond basics. It seemed like they were fishing for insider information.

Interview Questions

• It was more of a session to extract industry information.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Critical Mention (New York, NY).

Interview

This wasnt a super hard interview process. They wanted to make sure that I wasnt crazy (fair enough). It was for a general account management position so they were basically just checking out my people skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had another job that I would be passing up, and told them and they were able to bump up my salary to meet it.

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Critical Mention (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I heard about the listing through a friend and emailed my application to the friend of the friend. I heard back within a day and had a phone interview with HR. Then I met with the team in person, but no manager. The final interview was with several mangers. The interviews were all pretty laid back and conversational.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.