Crown Castle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Crown Castle

2.8

Construction Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Mahwah, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

The overall interview process was how every interview should be. I was interviewed by two managers. I was asked about qualifications and basic interview questions. Talked a lot about the company and what they do.

Interview Questions

• Q: What did you previous intern experience do you have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle (San Juan, PR) in October 2011.

Interview

I was contacted initially by the Operations Manager, Mr. Jimmy Lafontaine, and my only interview took place at the Crown Castle of PR offices with the General Manager, Mr. Alejandro Quinones and Mr. Lafontaine. They were both cordial, the interview was quite easy, I answered all questions regarding my knowledge in general construction, inspection of construction activities, structural steel and concrete. The interview lasted a little over 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how an antenna worked when I made a phone call from my mobile phone?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midlothian, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Midlothian, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

a 3 step process. That never seems to make it past a vague phone call promising a follow up call. The company does not seem to care about any particular candidate. They view it as though, you can fill this position ( Fill in position here) easily because, it could be filled by any radio Shack employee with over 2 weeks experience. Or McDonalds if it is a rush to fill position.

Interview Questions

• rely heavily on the SARS process. And not what they actually need to find out about the candidate   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Crown Castle (West Palm Beach, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

5 person panel. All of the regions construction and project managers Questions about the B3 values, culture and work history. They wanted to know information about myself and how well would I fit into their culture

Interview Questions

• The normal interview questions. What can you bring to Crown   1 Answer

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle in August 2017.

Interview

HR was incredibly unprofessional throughout the entire process. They set up a phone interview, but kept delaying. During the day of the interview, HR forgot we had an interview and rescheduled. The actual interviews were extremely easy, however the company and its legal department are very poor at communicating with potential candidates.

Associate Corporate Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crown Castle.

Interview

2+ months. Four interviews. One phone interview, one panel interview, one interview with VP of legal and a one on one interview with the hiring manager. Additionally, a written test was required, this consisted of a timed legal test to review contract drafting and skills. Everyone was very friendly throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you’ve had to overcome.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Castle in June 2012.

Interview

This was a phone screening for a software engineering position supporting Java web applications. The introduction of the interview was with the team manager and the line of questioning was a combination between examples of previous experience and technical evaluation questions. The interview lasted about 15 minutes, but there was no follow-up.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experience supporting Java full-stack applications.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Canonsburg, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

They are moving to an interview process where you get a case study. The case study usually has about 4 or 5 pages of info to review. You get about 4 to 5 days to review/prepare. Then you meet with a panel or group. They assess your interpretation of the questions and then you give your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tower Financial Model, explain   1 Answer

Inter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crown Castle.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an onsite interview. The HR is really friendly. The process took about for weeks in total. Spring break extended the whole process but shortly after the break was contacted for an onsite interview with three other engineers.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Spoke to them at my university career fair. Got an email the next day and interviewed two days after the career fair. The process was overall very quick and the interviewers were extremely nice

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you faced a challenge working in team environment. How did you handle this situation?   Answer Question