Crown Castle Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 164 of over 164 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle (North Plainfield, NJ)

Interview

Microsoft Meetings. Main interviewer arrived late dressed horribly. Spent more time bragging about his accomplishments then going through the actual interview process. 2 othe project managers joined and added zero input to the the inyerview.

Crown Castle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle in May 2021

Interview

First I was asked to do a phone screening. Then I was asked to continue the process with a video call interview. Everyone I spoke with was very nice and professional. Answered any and all questions that I had about the position and company.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company?
    1 Answer

Crown Castle

Application

I interviewed at Crown Castle

Interview

Très aimable, rendez vous avec 3 personnes qui seront tuteurs Entreprise bien expliquée et très bonne réponses aux questions que je pouvais me poser Je recommande vivement cette entreprise à tous

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crown Castle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle

Interview

Initial interview is a phone screening with Human Resources. Next steps interview with hiring manager and then a series of panel interviews if you are selected as a top candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crown Castle

Application

I interviewed at Crown Castle

Interview

The interview process went very well during the pandemic because they have all the interviewees participate in a virtual interview process that is done via video link. The process went very smoothly and the questions were reasonable

Interview Questions
  • What value do you see in the company?

Crown Castle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle in Feb 2021

Interview

It was a fully automated process where you answered prerecorded questions. After I applied, they sent me an email with a link to take the interview whenever I wanted in a 48-hr window. There were six total questions, all behavioral, and they gave you ~2.5 minutes to answer each.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crown Castle

Application

I interviewed at Crown Castle

Interview

The interview process entails an initial phone screen which you are asked general questions to ensure that there is a potential fit. The next part of the interview was meeting ( via Zoom) with the manager of the department for which you are interviewing with.

Interview Questions
  • Their interview questions are almost behavioral based which they expect you to answer in the STAR format (Situation, Task, Action, Result). An example question was "Tell me about a time in which you had to take advice and develop a process based on the advice)

Crown Castle

Application

I interviewed at Crown Castle

Interview

Has over 6 years of risk analysis, SLA, SLM compliance, FINTECH, IT Risk compliance and audit (internal control). Legal knowledge both as a compliance analyst and InfoSec (Sarbanes Oxley) with experience working with consulting firm and Banking institutions.

Interview Questions
  • • Present result of risk assessment to senior leadership team and assist in the development of solutions to mitigate risk based on industry best practice and NIST framework. • Ensure compliance on SLA’s, SLM OLA, monitoring third party services and vendors adherence to agreement.
1 person found this interview helpful

Crown Castle

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle in Nov 2020

Interview

I applied online in November 2020 and was contacted for an initial interview within a couple of weeks. It focused mostly on the skills and experience required for the role and was relatively informal. A week later, there was a more formal, 1 hour interview with the hiring manager, which covered both skills-specific and behavioral questions. These questions were also aimed at determining a good fit with the company and team. The final step was a case study, They shared a problem the company was facing and asked you to present on how you would go about tackling the issue. You then present your slide deck to a panel and have a Q&A following. The case study took a good amount of time to research but I didn’t think it was an unfair process, and actually found it quite interesting by the end of it. In total, the process took 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • How would you present highly technical data to executive board members? Strengths/Weaknesses

Crown Castle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle

Interview

It was a pretty unusual interview process. They start by giving you and other candidates a case study to present to the panel. You will then be asked the typical interview questions. Afterward, you might get feedback about how you did at the interview, which doesn't always guarantee you got the position but I appreciate the feedback.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 164 Interviews