Crown Castle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2018

2.9

Construction Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Mahwah, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

The overall interview process was how every interview should be. I was interviewed by two managers. I was asked about qualifications and basic interview questions. Talked a lot about the company and what they do.

Interview Questions

• Q: What did you previous intern experience do you have?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crown Castle in June 2012.

Interview

1. Submit resumes online - spoke with manager and HR person on phone first
    2. Offered an interview
    3. Panel interview - up to 5 people who may be working with candidate evaluates the employee
    4. Quality standard questions

Interview Questions

• What is your best work environment   1 Answer

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle (San Juan, PR) in October 2011.

Interview

I was contacted initially by the Operations Manager, Mr. Jimmy Lafontaine, and my only interview took place at the Crown Castle of PR offices with the General Manager, Mr. Alejandro Quinones and Mr. Lafontaine. They were both cordial, the interview was quite easy, I answered all questions regarding my knowledge in general construction, inspection of construction activities, structural steel and concrete. The interview lasted a little over 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how an antenna worked when I made a phone call from my mobile phone?   1 Answer

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midlothian, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Midlothian, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

a 3 step process. That never seems to make it past a vague phone call promising a follow up call. The company does not seem to care about any particular candidate. They view it as though, you can fill this position ( Fill in position here) easily because, it could be filled by any radio Shack employee with over 2 weeks experience. Or McDonalds if it is a rush to fill position.

Interview Questions

• rely heavily on the SARS process. And not what they actually need to find out about the candidate   1 Answer

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle in August 2017.

Interview

HR was incredibly unprofessional throughout the entire process. They set up a phone interview, but kept delaying. During the day of the interview, HR forgot we had an interview and rescheduled. The actual interviews were extremely easy, however the company and its legal department are very poor at communicating with potential candidates.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Castle in June 2012.

Interview

This was a phone screening for a software engineering position supporting Java web applications. The introduction of the interview was with the team manager and the line of questioning was a combination between examples of previous experience and technical evaluation questions. The interview lasted about 15 minutes, but there was no follow-up.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experience supporting Java full-stack applications.   Answer Question

Inter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crown Castle.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an onsite interview. The HR is really friendly. The process took about for weeks in total. Spring break extended the whole process but shortly after the break was contacted for an onsite interview with three other engineers.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

College recruiter. Asked a lot of questions about what I knew about the company and what my interests were. Asked questions about what stood out on my resume and what each position/job entailed, what difficulties I faced, and how it could relate to the job. They showed interest in my hobbies and interests outside of work.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online through their website and was contacted within the week by an HR rep. Two phone interviews (I was interviewing from Ohio to Texas). One with an HR rep with general questions about your resume, maybe 15 minutes. The second one was with the actual director of the program and it lasted about 45min to an hour. All of the typical behavioral interview questions were asked. I was told 2-3 weeks after the interview I was extended an offer.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Castle.

Interview

Basic questions about being in school: what projects you have worked on, how do you handle adversity. Interviewed by two engineers and one manager. About 12 questions or so.