Crown Castle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.9

Temporary Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Canonsburg, PA).

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. In person interview with two supervisors. All three employees were knowledgeable, professional and friendly. They spoke highly of colleagues and the company.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were typical of the interview process.   1 Answer

Real Estate Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview Process took 2 months (roughly). It started with an over the phone from HR, lead to an in person with 2 Directors and 3 specialists, which lead to a case study followed by an over the phone meeting to discuss the case study answers and then finally an over the phone final interview with 2 Directors.

The final interview dictated everything and I could tell that one of the Directors was disinterested in my answers/the interview itself. He was driving in a car (over the phone interview) and was abrupt/abrasive. I could tell that he had made up his mind before the phone call even happened.

This process took 2 months. I had to use PTO/Sick days for all of their interviews and the fact that the entire interview process didn't matter save for what a disinterested director had to say after a 35 minute phone call is simply ridiculous. This was an absolute waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were presented with a difficult situation and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Finance Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

On Campus Interview with two recruiters followed by phone interview followed by two days on site. First two rounds were entire behavioral. Superday involved two cases and a personality test.

Interview Questions

• Given basic information about these two stocks, which would you recommend? What additional info would you need   Answer Question
    • If a company was to launch this project what metrics would you want to see if it would be a good idea?   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle in August 2017.

Interview

HR was incredibly unprofessional throughout the entire process. They set up a phone interview, but kept delaying. During the day of the interview, HR forgot we had an interview and rescheduled. The actual interviews were extremely easy, however the company and its legal department are very poor at communicating with potential candidates.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle.

Interview

Fairly straightforward process. Applied through campus job management system and was invited to interview a few weeks later. First round interview was held on campus with District Manager consisting mostly of questions about leadership experience, relevant skills, and interests. Second round was with a member of my assigned team also on personal interests/skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you faced a challenge working in team environment. How did you handle this situation?   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle.

Interview

Most people come through online applications. Preference is given to old people who has decades of experience but are willing to work for entry level pay or job roles.

Temporary Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Spoke with member of HR dept on a Friday via telephone. She left a message, but I responded bia phone within a few hours. On that following Monday, I interviewed with the hiring manager and another employee. The interviewers seemed relaxed. The questions were fairly simple.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you were partially busy at work. What type of hours did you put in? How did it affect you?   Answer Question

Field Operations Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

I have applied on line for position of Field Operations Technician in AZ. After about 1 week I had a brief phone interview with a lady from CC-Staffing Analyst on 5/24/17.
    Around a week later I have followed with an email to check if the position is still open and have been told is still under review. Since then I never heard back from them good or bad.

Construction Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Mahwah, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

The overall interview process was how every interview should be. I was interviewed by two managers. I was asked about qualifications and basic interview questions. Talked a lot about the company and what they do.

Interview Questions

• Q: What did you previous intern experience do you have?   Answer Question

Inter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crown Castle.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an onsite interview. The HR is really friendly. The process took about for weeks in total. Spring break extended the whole process but shortly after the break was contacted for an onsite interview with three other engineers.