Crown Castle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crown Castle Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

2.9

Inter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crown Castle.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an onsite interview. The HR is really friendly. The process took about for weeks in total. Spring break extended the whole process but shortly after the break was contacted for an onsite interview with three other engineers.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, then onsite interview with the team. First manager, and then separately with some of team members. very nice employee around the office. The phone interview was very smooth since their HR is very nice and helpful

Associate RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied through my school and was contacted by a recruiter who prepped me for a future phone interview with Crown Castle. I had ample time to study all the subjects. Phone interview was with the Senior RF Engineer and Supervisor. It was short, focussed on technical questions, and had few surprises.

Interview Questions

• Describe a small distributed antenna system (DAS) and how it interacts with a macro DAS. What happens with one of these small DAS goes down?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crown Castle.

Interview

Pretty quick. Was contacted by an internal recruiter and set up a phone interview within 2 days. On site interview was challengeing. Panel interview with lots of STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a project and made a major mistake   Answer Question

Temporary Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Chandler, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a staffing agency, had a brief phone interview with them. Was told about the position and to upload my resume online to Crown. I was then contacted by the recruiter again asking me to schedule a phone interview with crown. After I passed the phone interview I had an in person interview and was offered the position two hours after leaving.
    Criminal background check and drug screening.

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Met two members of the Crown Castle team at my university's career fair and was asked to an on-campus interview the following day. The day after my interview, I was told that I moved on to the next step of the process. I then I had a phone screen with the Program Director the following week. I was then asked to an on-site interview in Pittsburgh, PA. This was an awesome experience - the Crown team was very welcoming. The final interview was three cases related to what Crown does.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a technical interview but if you have the knowledge, it is not hard. Panel interview, they are so nice, but get back to you by the offer a little to late, like weeks.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Woburn, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was rather lengthy. I made it through three rounds of the process. Phone Interview, Skype Interview with Director, Skype Panel Interview with three gentlemen. After I made it through the third interview stage, I called after 2 weeks to follow up and didn't hear back. I heard the next day that I did not get the job via email. The process was a very positive experience besides the result. I did enjoy interviewing with CC.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Once I got the call the interview process happened instantly, I was told that I will be getting a call for a brief on the phone interview after that an in office interview happened 3 days later

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to work as a team with time constrain   Answer Question

Rotational Management Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davidson, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Davidson, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

There was a resume drop online through Crown Castle and Handshake through the school. The interview lasted 1-hour on-campus. The interview was very awkward and the person giving the interview did not seem interested in the program or the interview in general. It was not a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• How have you been innovative?
      Tell me about a failure?
      How have you managed peers successfully?
      Walk through Resume experiences