KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Crown Castle Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 187 of over 187 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Crown Castle

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Crown Castle

Interview

The interview process may have changed from the time I interviewed but one thing for sure is that the Company is constantly changing so interviewing can be delayed. I got called for a phone screen two-three months after applying. The recruiter was very friendly and explained the delay and the company culture, interviews me to test my communication skills. Afterwards I interviewed in person with the hiring manager and a third interview was with the finance team. It’s normal for there to be interviewed by the team members. I was fortunate that the questions were hard on my resume and graduate school as I had recently received my MBA degree. Nothing to tricky but I had prepared common FA interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company?
    1 Answer

Crown Castle

Application

I interviewed at Crown Castle

Interview

A phone screen led to an in person interview. The team was pleasant, professional, and put me at ease. Questions were reasonable and appropriate and they appreciated questions back from me to them.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions about past experience and how it would apply to the role we were discussing.

Crown Castle

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Crown Castle

Interview

Mostly hire contractors, they asked a lot of excel questions and work environment scenarios. Excel Questions: How to check for duplicates What process do you take when you see an error in a formula What is the different between V lookup and H lookup How to highlight specific values Count Vs countifs formula

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle mundane tasks How would you handle a disagreement with a coworker Tell me about one of your biggest achievements

Crown Castle

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle in Feb 2022

Interview

Multiple rounds of virtual interviews & then a case study assignment that you get about a week to complete. the interview process took about a month and they have you complete a lengthy assignment only to ghost you when you don’t get offered the job. That’s extremely unprofessional. Also everyone I interviewed with is uptight.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Crown Castle

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crown Castle in Feb 2022

Interview

The first interview will be one way in which you need to record it and wait for the next step, they will recommend you to do some research, and they will provide some information about the company.

Interview Questions
  • why do you think your experience and your background are a good fit for this role?
1 person found this interview helpful

Crown Castle

Application

I interviewed at Crown Castle in Feb 2022

Interview

I felt comfortable during the interview and I thought the questions were very relevant and easy to answer overall I really enjoyed the interview I was really happy after it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crown Castle

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Crown Castle in Feb 2022

Interview

Unbelievably easy first and second rounds; no questions of consequence were really asked by the employer. Both first and second rounds took place in the same week. I was brought back for a third round the following week and had to prepare a case study on communications. The team asked several irrelevant, confusing questions about the hypothetical scenarios I had to create for the case study and it made me wonder what the team even knew about the new Communications Specialist role. There was a total lack of warmth and interest demonstrated in me by the six people doing the final round interview. It was overly technical and I answered about 40 rapid-fire questions in a 1.5 hour interview. This is the second time I interviewed for Crown Castle, made it to the final round, and never received any sort of response - I was just ghosted. Extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • How will the communications specialist assist in disseminating information about the new T-Mobile deal to the Crown Castle Network team?

Crown Castle

Application

I interviewed at Crown Castle

Interview

Panel case study interview with 4 panelists reviewing a prepared presentation. It was an interesting interview model that led to a good back and forth learning on me as a candidate as well as

Interview Questions
  • A cultural question around what to do a challenging hr/legal related issue.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Irvine, CA) in Jan 2022

Interview

Easy interview process. Call with recruiter then Teams call with the hiring manager. Got your typical tell me about yourself, your skill sets questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Surprised I didn’t get any STAR questions though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

Application

I interviewed at Crown Castle (London, ON)

Interview

Initial contact from HR then with hiring manager along with a case study. The process was relatively short due to their needs for Project Managers and the high volume of activity in the industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 187 Interviews

Crown Castle Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Crown Castle as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.93 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Business Immersion Program and Real Estate Specialist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Manager and Project Coordinator roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Crown Castle takes an average of 27 days when considering 203 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Real Estate Specialist had the quickest hiring process (on average 21 days), whereas Intern - Hourly roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 35 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Crown Castle according to 203 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.27%