Crown Equipment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Crown Equipment

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (Plymouth, MI) in September 2020.

Interview

I first telephone I interviewed when Covid first began. Kept in touch multiple times with hiring manager. I was called beginning of September for interview.
    I interviewed with 2 people who seemed so happy with me they had me stay an additional 45 minutes to do testing. I did it though I know I stress test which means I probably didn't do the greatest on the test. I spent 2.5 hours total with them.

I followed up with thank you emails as soon as I arrived home and then dropped each person a thank you card in the mail. I was advised they would make a decision within a week. I waited then I followed up with an email to see if they had made a decision.
    After all the communication I had with the hiring manager 3 weeks later still has not had the decency to respond. I can handle "we decided to go with someone else". But nope complete ignore.

Interview Questions

• My previous work experienxe   1 Answer

V&V Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bremen, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (New Bremen, OH) in November 2019.

Interview

Lengthy, but entertaining interview. I talked with both managers and co-workers. They also took me to lunch for a less formal chat. I liked the fact that they took their time to make a really careful decision. It means they were picky about everyone you get to work with.

Interview Questions

• Apart from the technical questions, they were very interested in if I lived nearby and was intending to stay local.   1 Answer

CSSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The entire process took about 4 weeks. 2 interviews at the Dallas branch. Interviewed both times with Sales mangers; First Interview the was about my experience and the second was about the position and if I would be a good fit. Excellent experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Basic Sales Questions and why you think you are a good fit for the position you’ve applied for.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crown Equipment.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a standard 1 on 1 interview on campus and a couple of 5 minute sales calls at their HQ in front of a handful of executive sales team members

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview plus 4 face to face interviews. Every interview was exactly the same. Communication after each interview was about a week later. After four interviews I was not offered a job and not given feedback as to why.

Interview Questions

• Explain something that you know very well, that I don’t.   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (Aurora, CO) in December 2018.

Interview

I was escorted into a conference room and given a written exam and background investigation paperwork to fill out while waiting for the interviewer. The interviewer that I was supposed to meet, didn't show up, and was replaced by two other employees. The actual interview didn't really start until about 45 minutes after the scheduled time. There was no notice of the exam or paperwork when the interview was scheduled. Not a big deal, but just a matter of principal; other employers have given notice in my experience. Most interviews are less than 30 minutes, but you typically plan for an hour (I ended up being there over 2 hours)).
    Interviewers were polite and easy to get along with. I was offered a tour of the facility.
    Glassdoor projected pay is higher than what I was told to expect.
    There is an extensive list of recommended and suggested list of tools required.

Interview Questions

• -Experience with related expectations
      -Knowledge of the company
      - Why did I want the job   Answer Question

Corporate Materials and Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bremen, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (New Bremen, OH) in September 2018.

Interview

Received an interview request, had a phone interview, had an in person interview, received a job offer within 2 weeks. Very nice staff and quick communications. I would recommend researching the company and the software you would be using in the job you applied for.

Purchasing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2018.

Interview

Very in depth and focused on culture and the right “fit”. Very much behavioral based and secondary focus on skill set detail. A very professional yet casual feeling. Inviting for the candidate to really express

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (Troy, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

applied on the crown's official site,it took about month to get responce, First, i got phone call from HR from OHio branch.HR was willing to setup the interview.we had long conversation about company and my technical background.

Interview Questions

• we had long conversation about company and my technical background.he was quite interested to arrange the interview,but at the end of the phone call he asked about my immigration status,even if i was in good standing. i got rejection after the phone call.   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (Orlando, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

If they call you they will interview you then if they like you they will call you for second one. If you get the job then you have to come back and take a few different tests then you have to wait for the results. When you get the results then they will talk to you about them then they will make you an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you are in a hostile situation how would you handle it?   Answer Question