Crown Equipment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Electrical Engineer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bremen, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (New Bremen, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

During an interview day, several people are asked to come in to interview. You have three different rooms set up. You spend 20-30 minutes in each room talking with 1-3 people about your interest in the company and where you would like to work. After the interview process they take you around to their display room to give you a better idea of what the company does and why you should be excited to work there.

Interview Questions

• What about Crown interests you?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (Troy, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

applied on the crown's official site,it took about month to get responce, First, i got phone call from HR from OHio branch.HR was willing to setup the interview.we had long conversation about company and my technical background.

Interview Questions

• we had long conversation about company and my technical background.he was quite interested to arrange the interview,but at the end of the phone call he asked about my immigration status,even if i was in good standing. i got rejection after the phone call.   Answer Question

Welding Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Celina, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (Celina, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Very straight forward. No trick questions.
    HR and the engineers were very nice.
    I got the phone interview and got the on-site interview during the phone interview.
    I had an offer from another company and they understood the situation and moved the process faster.

Interview Questions

• About my welding experience   1 Answer

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (Hayward, CA).

Interview

This was long and uninformative. They take you through a number of test which do not reflect on the work. I was also asked to give examples of my work environment.

Interview Questions

• my experience, How much I knew about repair work and maintenance.   1 Answer

Marketing Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bremen, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (New Bremen, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied on the company web site, it's not very friendtly, I had to submit it 3 times for it to go through, then I received an email, then phone interview with HR and then face to face

Interview Questions

• there was no difficult question, it was a sincere conversation   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got an offer way below the amount I was expecting, so I've asked for what I was expecting, and justified what I was asking, and they accepted it, most probably because it was for a temp position.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (Akron, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Very turned off. Interview started with 3 people in a hotel lobby, all 3 people seemed unprepared for the interview and one of the 3 people were not even asking questions. Also, I was planning on 30 -45 minute interview and after they asked me to complete an hour long test! Complete joke, the test was redundant and asked the same questions dozens and dozens of times over again along with math formulas. I ended up just clicking to get through, 161 questions. Finally they gave me a urine cup and told me that if they called me I would have to take a drug screening. Seemed like a circus and clown show and I hope they don't call me. Interview for me was a waste of time and uninformative.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that would be helpful for a screening candidate.   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bremen, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (New Bremen, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

It was fairly quick, it took a total
    Of 15 minutes hired on the spot, they usually
    Do a 3 step interview process, which also includes a complete drug screening, physical and complete back ground check.

Interview Questions

• Who was the most important person in the restaurant?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bremen, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (New Bremen, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone interview, and then, I was brought in for an in person interview. The interview process was very easy, and the people I interviewed with were very professional and personable.

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (Charlotte, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

Two stage hiring process. Met with Service Manager and FSM on the first stage. Then met with Branch Manager and Service Manager on the second interview. Took a IQ Test and Submitted a drug Screen and Background Check. Then Came in to fill out paperwork and waited for call on new start date.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about Third Party Billing Companies?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?
      How do you feel about being a minority in the company and the industry.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation stage was poor. I was told at the time of being hired that they were going to hire me on at $16 per hour and at the 90 day mark they would provide me with a review. At that point they would be able to bump me up to my requested pay of $19 per hour upon approval of my 90 day evaluation. Well that 90 days came and went and after being their 3 years I never once had a review.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wapakoneta, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crown Equipment (Wapakoneta, OH).

Interview

Emailed by Human Resources to set up interview. Interviewed with the credit manager then his two supervisors and Human Resources. The interview lasted about an hour and a half they were all friendly.