Cub Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cub Foods

1.5

Clean Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cub Foods (Stillwater, MN) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online and within 2 weeks they called me asking if I was available for a phone interview. After the phone interview, I scheduled an onsite interview and met with the assistant GM. About a week later, I received an offer and started the next day.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe makes you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago Ridge, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cub Foods (Chicago Ridge, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

It was quick and easy as it isn't a hard job to learn. There is alot of turnover so they base alot on how you look and what your ability is and what your availability is even though they won't be using you for full time work at all

Interview Questions

• What your availability was weekly   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cub Foods (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2018.

Interview

applied in online for cashier postion and they called me for interview, its was easy. they replied in email and called me that i got selected. glassdoor site really help me preparing for interview.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cub Foods (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

Will its really easy you go on a day when there having on spot interviews. And then they have you fill out an little sheet so they know who you are . Then you mark yes if you filled out a application online move on to one to three questions. That is how easy it is.

Interview Questions

• Tell me you gave excellent customer service?   1 Answer
    • Give time when you received excellent service?   1 Answer
    • What area are you most interested to work in?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cub Foods.

Interview

I put in my application got an email and got the interview with in a week. Very easy interview they asked me 2 questions and hired me. Just look presentable and you’ll be fine. It takes a while to actually get started though.

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cub Foods (Lakeville, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy, going over wages and expectations. Asking questions and filling out forms about availablily. I also went
    along for a store tour. Interview took about 30 minutes with signing all the paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Can you work well with others   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cub Foods (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

It was easy. All I had to do was be honest and show that I wanted this job. If you show you care they will offer you a position. highly recommend this employer.

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cub Foods (Shakopee, MN).

Interview

They called me back a week after I turned my application in and set up an interview right away. The interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to, it went great. He sent my information to his HR and I got a call the same day of the interview saying I got the job and I accepted. The people working in this company seem to be very friendly and easy going, I think it'll be a great part time job.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses when working a job?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time you showed great customer service and 'wowed' a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cub Foods (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

They were really quick and straight to the point about calling you about an interview, flexible about scheduling the interview, and haste about sending over the correct documents on email.
    I really liked that.
    I met my interviewer, he was friendly, I didn't feel intimidated. Process was quick and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• "Describe one time you gotten great customer service from another store.".   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cub Foods.

Interview

Very standard; thirty minutes-worth of conversation. Not terribly stressful. I had a 1:1 interview with the Store Director, though other times I hear of interviews being held with department managers instead. Wear formal attire, of course, and there is no need to bring materials/portfolio with you. Just show that you are customer-oriented and that you are good at addressing their needs and patient.

Interview Questions

• Give an experience that challenged you, and describe how you rose to the challenge.   Answer Question