Culligan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Culligan Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.3

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Culligan.

Interview

The interview began with orientation as a group, then a tour of the company location, and finally one on one interviews. The interviewer was very straightforward about what was expected, how to make it happen, and the rewards (compensation) of successful sales. I liked the interviewer and the company seems pretty nice but I took another offer with a job more suited to my skill set.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle adversity?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Culligan (Leawood, KS) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR person from corporate office, then speak with regional manager. I am waiting to hear whether I will move on in the process, but I have already decided that I am not interested in this position as it is not a good fit for my skill level and personality.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work in the evenings and on weekends?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Culligan (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview in person went well, and the manager made a verbal offer of employment. I was told he just needed to meet with his department manager and he would get back with me within a day or two. He never did. After emailing and calling, I realized I was getting the run around and moved on. If you had an internal candidate or another pick have the decency to let the candidate know. Honesty goes a long way. As a member of the management team you represent your company, and this example was not a professional one.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Culligan?
      Why should we hire you?
      What would your supervisor say about you?
      These questions are generic and outdated. Run the other way if called for an interview with this company
      Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Culligan (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

The interview process is a little lengthy with multiple rounds, but not too much. Before having the in-person interview, a pre-interview questionaire was completed via computer as well as a 45 minute phone interview. The next round was then the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What did you enjoy most during your past employment?
      How could you benefit the company?
      Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Culligan (Charlotte, AR) in October 2015.

Interview

My first interview was over the phone. A few days later I received a call from the GM and we scheduled a face to face. A week later I received a call for my second face to face with the office assistant and GM. Now, Im passionately waiting for my call back. Very easy process!!!

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Culligan in September 2015.

Interview

They emailed me about a day after I applied to set up a time convenient for myself. Then they responded with a time in my frames that worked for them. I researched the company and prepared myself for the interview assuming that since they wanted to speak with me they had reviewed my qualifications and were still interested.

Interview Questions

• Do you have supervisory experience?   1 Answer

Culligan Water Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culligan.

Interview

Easy and thorough interview. I had to fill out an application prior to the interview. They spent a long time trying to judge my character. This was one of the best interview processes that I have been through in a long time. I am really hoping to get an offer for the position

Shop Hand Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Culligan.

Interview

After applying was contacted via phone to set up job. Had one interview. After interview, worked for a one week trial to see how I fit into the company.

Interview Questions

• Typical strength and weakness questions. Also, why did Culligan fit me, and why did I fit Culligan.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Culligan (Rosemont, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was well organized. I had first a phone interview and later an interview in person with people from different functional areas. I received feedback within a week. It seems to be a nice place to work. Relaxed environment , but with enough opportunities to grow and learn.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Culligan (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the internship position and after about 2 months was contacted by an HR person for a phone interview. I called in for the interview and the HR person conference called another HR partner. The interview itself was pretty general. The HR person asked questions about my resume (going through almost all of my previous jobs/internships), volunteering experiences, and previous projects. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and was very pleasant. It seemed more like a conversation about my experiences and also about Culligan.

Interview Questions

• What was your responsibility as an intern at ________?   Answer Question