CulverCareers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CulverCareers Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2017

2.7

Sales Interview

Interview

This was a tag team between the partners which made it very confusing on who owned the position originally. The beginning was a great process but throughout the rest it was downhill. The recruiter was obsessed with follow ups with him and the client outside of the normal expectations. Probably caused a turn off on the client side. They also lied about salary expectations forth right in the beginning of the process and lied about it. The client paid for air and hotel for the gina interview based on false salary expectations. This is a shady company.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CulverCareers (Arlington, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

The initial screening was very basic, and focused on going over my resume and basic qualifications. Though it was thorough, and it did not take any extensive preparation or thinking to answer the interviewers questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your top three reasons you are pursuing an opportunity in this field?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CulverCareers (Orange, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Submitted online application via Indeed and got a phone call to schedule initial interview. 3 Step interview process, meeting with 3 different individuals in the company for 3 weeks. Offer was presented over the phone and start date was set.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CulverCareers.

Interview

Common Sales Questions -
    Why sales?
    Why did you choose your degree?
    What are your strongest characteristics?

National Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CulverCareers (Pleasanton, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Three interviews in total. The first two were with a Managing Director (about an hour+ each). On the second one I was able to meet with a few members of the team. The final was with the the Vice President.

Interview Questions

• - Why Sales?
      - Why you?
      - What do you know about recruiting?
      - Are you money motivated?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CulverCareers (Orange, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I was originally contacted by a recruiter that set me up for the first step. My first step was with a Branch Trainer and I learned a lot about the position, company, etc. Three steps later, I got the job!

Interview Questions

• Why Sales? On a scale of 1-10, how resilient are you? Tell me a time you set a goal for yourself and failed? They look for you to "close" for the next step if you are interested. Bring your energy and ask lots of questions.   1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CulverCareers (Pleasanton, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

1st - Face to face with Branch Trainer
    2nd - Face to face with Managing Director
    3rd - Observation
    4th - Interview with VP

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment besides your college degree   Answer Question

National Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CulverCareers in September 2009.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter over the phone, set up in person interview
    Met with Branch Manager on 1st meeting
    2nd meeting met with the team of recruiters in the office
    3rd meeting with COO (phone interview)
    4th meeting met with the VP of Sales

Wanted someone $ motivated, green to influence, and not afraid to pick up the phone

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CulverCareers in January 2007.

Interview

couple of face to face interviews. be aggressive. they are looking for sales people.