Curacao Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Met with two directors and did the technical exams.
    During the interview with the directors, nothing technical questions and hard questions, just chatted.
    Total took around 2 hours to finish the interview and exams.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2007.

Interview

I was asked to interview with several Buyers, Purchasing Director, and Manager of Purchasing than a Vice President. To be told that I needed to start in Logistics first. How complicated and unprofessional.

I am Currently a Supervisor of about 8 million dollars in sales, with 20 subordinates. I am worth more than a logistic who makes about 11 dollars and hour.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Met with manager who asked various questions mostly technical

Interview Questions

• Brain teaser as to how many golf balls would fit in a room?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I saw the job posting on LinkedIn initially and I was redirected to apply on the company website. I applied with my resume and cover letter and I received an email that I had been chosen to move onto the next step in the process. This next step involved me conducting a video interview through my laptop which asked me 10 random questions and I had 1 retry to answer them. I thought I did horribly on this portion but oddly enough I was selected to move onto the next step in the process. The last and final step was me going into the corporate headquarters and interviewing with 2 high level executives in the company.

Interview Questions

• The first question off the bat, I was asked to tell the 2 executives a little bit about myself. I was then asked about my previous experience being an EA and what were some of my strengths. Finally, I was asked what I knew about the company and the role I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

5 diferent interviews, including managers for each department

Interview Questions

• what you have donde for your comunity?   1 Answer

Negotiation

on a negotiation always talk with the truth, keep eyes contact, talk with hands, face, and body language.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Curacao.

Interview

The hiring process is quite quick and simple, but that's probably because they'll hire anyone with that has a pulse. The interview was awkward, I felt like I was being interviewed by someone whose intelligence was inferior to mine, not to be rude. She kept saying "umm" a lot and felt like she was ready off the interview script, which she was. I could already tell she was a terrible person because I can read people, and I turned out to be right as I've observed.

Interview Questions

• They ask basic questions, a nutless monkey can answer them.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

First, you get a phone interview. If you answer correctly all of the questions, that is, they hear what they need to hear. Then, you get a second interview with at least two managers at their Call Center. On the day of your second interview, you will receive a written test as well. If you pass everything, then they may ask you to join their team. Salary is $10/hour and on a part-time basis to start.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you think makes you qualified for this position?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was your G.P.A.?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Curacao.

Interview

The interview is really straightfoward. The manager asks you all sort of usual interview questions such as what you're looking for, strengths, weaknesses, etc. After completing that, you will be asked what ideal department you would like. From that department you must attempt to convince the manager to buy a product from that department, as though he/she were a real customer.

Interview Questions

• What other languages do you speak? Would you be comfortable in conducting this interview in Spanish?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynwood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Curacao (Lynwood, CA).

Interview

I initially applied online and received a call about a month after applying. We then set up a date over the phone for the face-to-face interview at the hiring store. I went through the interview process with two different people. The first one was the supervisor and the second was the store manager. They asked various questions and ended with a small math quiz to test how proficient I was.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful moment in your previous job and explain to me how you handled that situation?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Process is fast if you have experiences on sales and know the desire department where you want to be hire.