Curacao Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2018

2.7

Vice President Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Phone interviewed with Exec VP & General Counsel. Then interviewed in person with him again and the CEO. My interview was about an hour and 10 minutes. Very positive experience with everyone I came in contact with. Looks like a good place to work.

Anonymous Employee in Lynwood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Curacao (Lynwood, CA).

Interview

I initially applied online and received a call about a month after applying. We then set up a date over the phone for the face-to-face interview at the hiring store. I went through the interview process with two different people. The first one was the supervisor and the second was the store manager. They asked various questions and ended with a small math quiz to test how proficient I was.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful moment in your previous job and explain to me how you handled that situation?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I saw the job posting on LinkedIn initially and I was redirected to apply on the company website. I applied with my resume and cover letter and I received an email that I had been chosen to move onto the next step in the process. This next step involved me conducting a video interview through my laptop which asked me 10 random questions and I had 1 retry to answer them. I thought I did horribly on this portion but oddly enough I was selected to move onto the next step in the process. The last and final step was me going into the corporate headquarters and interviewing with 2 high level executives in the company.

Interview Questions

• The first question off the bat, I was asked to tell the 2 executives a little bit about myself. I was then asked about my previous experience being an EA and what were some of my strengths. Finally, I was asked what I knew about the company and the role I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Gate, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Curacao (South Gate, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online, was called for an interview with the manager David at the South Gate location, who happened to be descriminorty against people who speak Spanish. For a store / company who main clients are Spanish speaking it is a shame to see how the manager is a races against employees who aren't strong in speaking English. I thought experience was been judge here not the ability to fully speak a language. I got the job, but didn't take it, I wouldn't want to work in a place where administration is ignorant and races... I have values!

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was called the same day I submitted the application. I was asked to show up the next day for a interview, in which it was great. They asked me many questions and told me about the process of hiring. Then they told me about a second interview, this time in the Los Angeles Store. There I was told that got the job and that I would get a phone called from HR, which I never did, I had to contact them, the receptionist who answered was very rude and not professional. Didn't know what was going on with the application and didn't care to help me.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Curacao.

Interview

The interview is really straightfoward. The manager asks you all sort of usual interview questions such as what you're looking for, strengths, weaknesses, etc. After completing that, you will be asked what ideal department you would like. From that department you must attempt to convince the manager to buy a product from that department, as though he/she were a real customer.

Interview Questions

• What other languages do you speak? Would you be comfortable in conducting this interview in Spanish?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

First, you get a phone interview. If you answer correctly all of the questions, that is, they hear what they need to hear. Then, you get a second interview with at least two managers at their Call Center. On the day of your second interview, you will receive a written test as well. If you pass everything, then they may ask you to join their team. Salary is $10/hour and on a part-time basis to start.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you think makes you qualified for this position?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was your G.P.A.?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Met with two directors and did the technical exams.
    During the interview with the directors, nothing technical questions and hard questions, just chatted.
    Total took around 2 hours to finish the interview and exams.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Curacao.

Interview

The hiring process is quite quick and simple, but that's probably because they'll hire anyone with that has a pulse. The interview was awkward, I felt like I was being interviewed by someone whose intelligence was inferior to mine, not to be rude. She kept saying "umm" a lot and felt like she was ready off the interview script, which she was. I could already tell she was a terrible person because I can read people, and I turned out to be right as I've observed.

Interview Questions

• They ask basic questions, a nutless monkey can answer them.   Answer Question

Loss Prevention Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Curacao (San Bernardino, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

you have three interviews but everything is very easy. major thing is you have the be fluent in spanish. you dont have to dress too professional. i went in woth jeans and a polo and still managed to get the job. they will go over your resume so check to see is you have any errors before you submit it.

Interview Questions

• If you catch a kid who is under age would you arrest him?   1 Answer