CureMD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 1, 2017

2.4

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CureMD (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a phone interview first. I was schedule for an in-person interview 2 days later. I waited about 30 minutes until someone came out. I met with HR and we had a 30-45 minute interview. I was asked basic questions about my work history, school, why I applied for an internship, etc. I heard back from them 2-3 wks later.

Negotiation

N/A

IT Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CureMD.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to set up a phone interview, during the phone interview I was asked basic questions about myself my major and time I was available to intern.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CureMD.

Interview

Very easy interview. Answered questions about my resume and what I wanted to do at the company

Interview Questions

I had another offer closer to home

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CureMD (Lahore (Pakistan)) in June 2017.

Interview

They call you for an hr interview first. If you manage to clear that, you get a call within a week for the second interview which is to test your technical knowledge. After that, you get called for a final hr interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should CureMD Hire you?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CureMD (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was called in for HR interview. She was herself 30 mins late. Didn't said a word about being late. Gave a form to be filled with lame questions like favourite personality and stuff. After 10 mins of form submission, I was called in for HR interaction. I was asked 2 goto HR questions in way rude manner. While i was in the middle of answering q1, I was thrushed with 2nd question. I doubt if she was actually in a mood and was listening !!

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CureMD (Lahore (Pakistan)) in May 2016.

Interview

first of all u will get a call for HR interview and if you clear that then they call you for technical interview.After clearing technical interview u will have a final HR interview.overall it was a good experience.They try to confuse you in the technical interview so u need to be careful.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CureMD (Lahore (Pakistan)).

Interview

It took two weeks. First they called me for general HR interview. I was required to fill out a form which had many general questions which I assume were to judge my personality. The HR asked me about my final year project, my future plans and some other basic run of the mill questions.
    Then I was called for a technical interview that lasted for half an hour. The questions were from basic maths, OOP and data structures.

The final interview was just a breeze. Light chat.

Then after 3 days they called me with the job offer.

Software Engineer CRM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CureMD (Lahore (Pakistan)) in July 2015.

Interview

First they called me for HR interview. I came from another city and HR was so cooperative that they took my technical interviews the same day. Then they assigned me the task which was quite tricky and gave me few days. I successfully completed the task and working now at CureMD as a Dynamics CRM Software Engineer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CureMD (Lahore (Pakistan)) in May 2012.

Interview

Their major focus was upon the research thinking practices.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that we(company) should hire you?
      what do you have different in you from others?   Answer Question

Administrative Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CureMD (Lahore (Pakistan)) in January 2012.

Interview

1st HR Interview (Panel)
    2nd Management

Interview Questions

• How to maintain the Back up Generator in case of Company generators got malfunctioned & cant be repaired without getting the parts from the manufacturer? As company works 24/7 & cant afford to shut down even for a min ....   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accepts the good offer