Curves International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.1

Curves Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Curves International (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position online then was asked to come in to try a workout. After that we scheduled an interview which was an interview in front of a panel of two people.

Circuit Trainer Interview

Interview

Its Great to be at Curves working with women on the road to better health having fun while doing it in 30 minutes. It's a 2 Hour workout in a regular gym environment put into 1/2 hour . Strength train and Cardio all in one. Its Great to be at Curves working with women on the road to better health having fun while doing it in 30 minutes. It's a 2 Hour workout in a regular gym environment put into 1/2 hour . Strength train and Cardio all in one.

Interview Questions

• 2Its Great to be at Curves working with women on the road to better health having fun while doing it in 30 minutes. It's a 2 Hour workout in a regular gym environment put into 1/2 hour . Strength train and Cardio all in one.   1 Answer

Sales and Fitness Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aptos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Curves International (Aptos, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Questions related to my own physical fitness style and nutritional beliefs. Why do I want to be a part of curves and what are my plans for the near future? (T0 determine my ability to stay with the company after all of the paid training (which is awesome).

Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Curves International (San Diego, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Half hour meetings with three different people-HR, Controller, and Payroll Manager. It was clear that the Controller shot-caller, so the position was not really a "payroll specialist" in the traditional sense, but more of a niche role, which was later explained in the last part of the interview which was with the payroll manager.

Interview Questions

• It was very different in the way the the Controller gave a hands-on pop Excel test right there in her office after her interview.   Answer Question

Fitness Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Benton, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Curves International (Benton, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

I sat down and was asked questions from what seemed to be their questionnaire for new members. I was asked questions like, "What are your own fitness goals?" "Why would you want to work at a gym?" etc. It was easy.

Interview Questions

• Ex: Why do you think you'd be good at being a fitness coach?   1 Answer

Franchise Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Curves International (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I met with the representative for the location I was interested in and filled out my application

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in opening a Curves franchise?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Just documents to sign committing myself to fulfill the Franchise agreement.

Wellness Coach Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Curves International.

Interview

I walked in impromtu with my resume, since the Curves I wa working at was closing for good. Spoke to the owner and we hit it off very well. She saw that I had a lot of valuable experience with Curves already and she wanted to hire me and did.

Interview Questions

• In this situation there realy\ly were no difficult questions, just going over my work experience and routine at my other club.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Just told me what they pay.

Circuit Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Lyon, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Curves International (South Lyon, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

It took one + month.

Negotiation

There was none. The owner was mostly MIA.

Personal Trainer Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Curves International (American Fork, UT) in January 2014.

Interview

Owner was very friendly! she wondered if I was interested in turning over a new leaf and the T-Shirt that had a similar phase was hanging at the back of the club!

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in working here at Curves?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Curves International (Winston-Salem, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

Very informative and thorough. Really made me feel comfortable. Explained companies outllok and mission. Really made me feel as though they caed and enjoyed the company they were employeed by.

Interview Questions

• What made me interested in the position.   1 Answer