Customer Lobby Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Customer Lobby (Tempe, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

I initially had a phone call with the recruiter, Amanda. She was very sweet and gave me a very good understanding of CustomerLobby and what they do. After our phone conversation I came in for an in-person interview. Following the interview in person, I was offered the job.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Customer Lobby (Berkeley, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

First step is a phone interview. Basic background questions, including experience, education, and interest in sales. They'll tell you about Customer Lobby's background and where the company is headed. Second interview is in person with the BDR Manager and Sales Director. Questions about work background and interest in Sales, in general. Some role play, possibly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit for the BDR role? What kind of work environment do you prefer? How do you feel you learn best?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Customer Lobby.

Interview

Phone interview into office, took 1 week, interviewed by two different management regarding run of the mill experience and situational questions. All in all not too bad as long as you're prepared and aren't afraid to be be direct

Interview Questions

• What's the first word that comes to mind when you try to describe the company?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Customer Lobby.

Interview

I applied via Craigslist. Had a phone interview with the CEO. Went to the office and had a further interview with the CEO as well as two future teammates. The questions were repetitive, but it was nice to get to meet people I'd be working closely with.

Interview Questions

• standard interview questions.... background, experience, customer service interactions...   Answer Question

They were undergoing a shift in how they were managing accounts which didn't seem to be clearly streamlined. There also wasn't a clear path for advancement. Pay for the role was extremely low (final offer was 40K).

Call Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Customer Lobby (Berkeley, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Lazy. They asked for a "short note" in lieu of a cover letter. They pretended to be interested in life outside of work. They did a phone interview and then an in person interview. Pretty easy. Because they're lazy. The job was falsely advertised as a "transcriptionist," made no mention of the fact that it is a call center job and involves cold calling.

Sales Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Customer Lobby.

Interview

Bait and switch. Offered me a different job than was advertised. Offered the job on the first phone screen. Those were my first two indicators that the company was struggling.

BDR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Customer Lobby.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. Was contacted via LinkedIn by the recruiter asking me to schedule a phone interview. I scheduled a phone interview, then in person interview. Let's see what happens next and I will update.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Customer Lobby (Berkeley, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview, then called on site for a two phase interview

Lead Generation Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Customer Lobby (Berkeley, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

For me I had to go through 2 interviews before being hired. They also really look for personalities that will coincide with the work environment. Customer Lobby will really make sure that the potential reps that are going to be hired are going to be successful in the position. Transparency is another key thing in the interviews.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work in the digital marketing field?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I interviewed at Customer Lobby (Berkeley, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial communication through Linkedin, phone interview, in person interview. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Negotiation

None