Cuvva Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cuvva

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cuvva (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

I had a very positive experience throughout the whole process, received lots of updates at each stage and thorough feedback during the task review. I had an opportunity to meet with the most friendly, value-driven, enthusiastic team members and ask questions to better understand the role, culture and values of the company. - Video call - Take-home task - Task review with team members - Values Interview - Interview with Founders

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to give someone constructive feedback
    Answer Question

Cuvva

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cuvva in Mar 2021

Interview

The process was good and simple. But really bad in terms of feedback sharing, they did not share any feedback. I had amazing round of interviews and I am absolutely sure about the positive feedback. The process was quick and smooth but later after all of the interview rounds the HR called me and told they are not going ahead without giving any descriptive feedback. HR told me that they will share the detailed feedback which is consolidated from all the interviewers in an email. But despite me sending multiple followup emails they didn't share and always came up with some excuse. They should be fair with the reason of rejection and I understand it could be anything beyond the interview rounds but whatever that is, it should be shared in fair manner.

Interview Questions
  • Basically around the problem they share to solve Some simple system design

Cuvva

Application

I interviewed at Cuvva

Interview

Take home task involving writing a web crawler. The feedback I received had something like “you used parallel stream. Why?!” in an email. Not useful at all, in fact it is unprofessional and downright aggressive. I would hate to work with people who would do that. So that’s a positive! For that matter I won’t be interviewing at companies that do take home tasks. They mess it up and expectations are never clear.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Cuvva

Application

I interviewed at Cuvva

Interview

I had a pretty typical interview via zoom. It was a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The questions were mainly old school ones. A lot of emphasis on industry experience which I didn’t have.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cuvva

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cuvva in Feb 2021

Interview

Hands down the best interview process I've ever had. Cuvva should be commended very highly. I was treated like a human being and one of the family from the moment I had the first video call with them. They made me feel very relaxed and really gave me the opportunity to sell myself. Interview process continued from the application and consisted of a number of video calls with various levels of the hiring team, then a trial shift to show you how the company works and what you get up to day to day. The trial shift you even get payed to do which is incredible and it's so useful in helping you to see if the job is really a fit for you. In the first interview we reviewed my application and I had the opportunity to ask questions about the company and the job. The second interview was more in depth about me, what motivates me as a person and a bit more about my previous work including some example based questions. Prior to the trial shift, I was given a series of tasks to fill out. They were customer focused messages relevant to the role I applied for. I had to give my response as I would for real if I were in the job. These were then reviewed at the trial shift. Feedback is provided at every stage and you always get a reply promptly so you know exactly where you stand with them in the process. The interview process is innovative and many other companies could learn a thing or two from Cuvva. It says a lot about the type of company they are to work for. Very inclusive and welcoming. Even though I was unsuccessful in getting the position, I had a super positive experience throughout the hiring process from application right up to the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cuvva

Application

I interviewed at Cuvva

Interview

Submit an application then had an video interview with two of the team. Standard questions about giving an example of good customer service, when you've given exceptional customer service, etc. Lasted 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • When did you give exceptional customer service? Give an example, good or bad of a customer service experience you've dealt with.

Cuvva

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cuvva in Jan 2021

Interview

A brief chat with an internal recruiter who asked me a few basic questions. Given a technical task that took a good few hours to complete even though it should be simple and basic. No correspondence back, no feedback at all. I wasted my time don't bother investing yours.

Interview Questions
  • We would like you to build a web crawler

Cuvva

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cuvva in Dec 2020

Interview

Long process and the system always confused me, from scheduling a time to the interview processes. Asking for help didn't get any helpful respond or no respond. Please avoid investing your precious time interviewing with Cuvva.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cuvva (London, England, England)

Interview

3 interviews: 1st going through C.V. 2nd they sent a test (given 7 days to complete, but easy to do it in 1), they replied very quickly 3rd Going through the test, although they didn't go through the whole test as they should.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cuvva (London, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

A call with a recruiter, then a code test which supposedly should be completed in no more than 2 hours, but in the feedback they complained that the project was too simple and that the code only solved 1 level of complexity which is quite odd as the problem description didn't specify providing a complete solution considering extra things which generally are asked in the next rounds. So test evaluation was quite picky and out of context, it seems they want a full working application to be written in two hours for free, it was just wasted time, I should had follow the general advices here in Glassdoor about the company to avoid wasting my time. Therefore as others already mentioned here: to anyone reading this with all honest, don't recommend candidates to interview for cuvva, don't waste your time.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews