CyberOptics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CyberOptics

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CyberOptics (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied thru online/then refer to agency.Easy interview.Talked about previous jobs & interviewer,("k...." ),explained the job description.Offered me the job paying $, which I excepted it, telling me it'll take about 2 weeks w/background & drug test.Agency called later & said the position's no longer available. Lying, Unprofessional, interviewer,("k...."), supposedly manager. No wonder it's rated 1 star.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CyberOptics (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2011.

Interview

Overall a pleasant experience. HR, senior engineers and manager are very nice. 2 rounds of interviews, about 1 hour each. You have to do some preparation prior the interview as they will test you about the position roles.

Interview Questions

• full life cycle of the software design process including requirements definition, prototyping, proof of concept, design, interface implementation, testing and maintenance.   Answer Question