Cydcor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cydcor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2018

2.5

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cydcor in April 2016.

Interview

Provided resume via the internet. Waited for a few days before receiving a screening phone call. Spoke with the hiring manager who was screening for the accounting director. Was called in for an interview within the week. Met with the accounting director. Very professional and courteous. Seems like a good place to work.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cydcor (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via email for an interview after I applied through a program at my university. I drove out there and had an interview. I talked to several people from different departments, but never more than one person at a time. Everyone was friendly and seemed like they enjoyed their job. I thought the interview went pretty well, with no obvious problems. I did not receive ANY communication back, however, even after I emailed them asking what the status of my application was. I would have appreciated a simple "sorry, you're not what we're looking for" email.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cydcor (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Six interview superday with different people in different sectors of the company. Including CEO. Mostly behavioral or experience questions. They did a good job of making you feel very comfortable the whole time, and trying to get to know you personally to see if you would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that I was faced with a challenge?   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cydcor (New York, NY) in July 2009.

Interview

This is a very shady company. I did a first-round phone interview with a company called New York Partners, who claimed to be a >10yr old marketing company with fortune 500 clients. At first I was excited, but after the person I called gave a brief, generic, and non-specific explanation of the position and immediately asked me to come in for a final-round interview, I became skeptical. After extensive research I realized that I was actually applying to Cydcor, a door-to-door sales firm with a cult-like employee base, EXTREMELY high turnover rate (most last a max. of 2-4 weeks), and entirely commission-based pay rate. This is most definitely NOT what they advertised in their job posting. They continually hire as many applicants as possible (b/c of the turnover rate) and prey on unsuspecting entry-level job seekers. Avoid this company at all costs!

Interview Questions

• [after giving me job description] Is this something you might be interested in?   1 Answer

Shady, terrible business

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cydcor (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

interview was easy just ask me the basic question about cell phones my previous job experience where I used to live why I left my previous job my education how long I have been living in Houston do I have a valid driving license do I have any health problems etc.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work with us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cydcor (San Diego, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

They call you in for an interview, interview you, and then wait about an hour an call you back to say you are hired. They hire every person who walks through the door because they are a scam.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cydcor (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Initial interview was booked over the phone. 1st round interview is just to get to know you as a person. if they like you, you'll be invited back for a 2nd round interview, which is a full day of shadowing an account rep in the field. if the rep likes you and you show that this is something you want to do, you'll get hired.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cydcor (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

Series of 3 interviews. The first is a quick 5 minute screening, next is about an hour and the third is for the "owner" to speak with you and offer the position.

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cydcor.

Interview

It was for a small firm affiliated with Cydcor, the interview process was a 2 step process. Initial interview and then called in for the second interview the next day. I was hired hours after my second interview. First interview is just a screening interview, then for the 2nd you have the option for a 1 hour sit down or to ride along with somebody for the whole day. Interview was relatively easy.

Anonymous Employee in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cydcor (Middleburg Heights, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Consisted of 2 interviews. The first one was your everyday interview. I set down with the Office Manager. It was very professional, yet laid back at the same time. I immediately felt valued.
    I received a call back within a few hours about my second interview. My second interview was a day that I just shadowed somebody for a full day and got to see what the company was all about. During that time I was being evaluated and interviewed. After the day was over I had another one on one interview with the office manager. I then had am opportunity to meet many of the employees. They all had nothing but great positive things to say about the company.
    I hadn't even made it home yet, before I received a call stating I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your strongest values   1 Answer