Cydcor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.5

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agoura Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cydcor (Agoura Hills, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

This was an agency referral. I interviewed with hiring manager, it was a good interview. But then she called the agency an hour or so later and said they were going to pass on me because I told them in the interview that I was studying for a certain professional exam and they felt that would take time away from the job. After I heard that, I was glad they didn't hire me.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cydcor (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

The first interview was termed a "pre-screening" interview. You were asked to dress for business and bring 2 references. There was a line up of approximately 12 other candidates waiting to be interviewed with the President. It was mostly conversational about the company and very little interaction on my part. Interview lasts 15 - 20 minutes

I got called back same day for a second interview. This interview was with a trainee who had only been with the company for about 3 months. Again, first 30 minutes of interview started off mostly conversational about interviewer and company. Next 30 minutes was asking basic questions about your background and simple interview questions from your resume.

Company is looking at character and a very outgoing nature.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, weaknesses?
      Why Cydcor?
      Tell me how your experience has prepared you to work here?   Answer Question

I declined as was offered a better position with another company with base salary plus commission, health benefits, 401k and profit sharing where this position offered commission only with little opportunity for the future based on my needs.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agoura Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cydcor (Agoura Hills, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Spent hours meeting with the team and learning about the companies processes. Met onsite and was given a tour of the facility. Learned about the company background in great detail. Overall it was a positive experience

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cydcor in April 2016.

Interview

Provided resume via the internet. Waited for a few days before receiving a screening phone call. Spoke with the hiring manager who was screening for the accounting director. Was called in for an interview within the week. Met with the accounting director. Very professional and courteous. Seems like a good place to work.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cydcor.

Interview

I got two interviews. First one was with 3 managers. Second one was 2 rounds plus one shadowing to learn more about the process and what the job duties will look like.

Anonymous Employee in Middleburg Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cydcor (Middleburg Heights, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Consisted of 2 interviews. The first one was your everyday interview. I set down with the Office Manager. It was very professional, yet laid back at the same time. I immediately felt valued.
    I received a call back within a few hours about my second interview. My second interview was a day that I just shadowed somebody for a full day and got to see what the company was all about. During that time I was being evaluated and interviewed. After the day was over I had another one on one interview with the office manager. I then had am opportunity to meet many of the employees. They all had nothing but great positive things to say about the company.
    I hadn't even made it home yet, before I received a call stating I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your strongest values   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cydcor.

Interview

It was for a small firm affiliated with Cydcor, the interview process was a 2 step process. Initial interview and then called in for the second interview the next day. I was hired hours after my second interview. First interview is just a screening interview, then for the 2nd you have the option for a 1 hour sit down or to ride along with somebody for the whole day. Interview was relatively easy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cydcor in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via phone in regards to my application online. I was set up with a convenient time for my preliminary interview. It was a brief, but professional, meet and greet with the hiring manager - it lasted maybe 10-15 minutes. I am usually very mentally prepared for interviews, so it was enjoyable; he was very friendly. I was told I would be given a call back if I was selected for a second interview.

I was called later that day to set up a second interview. This interview lasted about 40 minutes or so. My interviewer reviewed my resume with me and asked me how my current skills would apply to the position offered. I did admit that I had never done sales before, but I was assured that there would be training that would help me prepare to do sales. After the interview, I was told I would either be offered the position that day or called at a later time.

I ended up receiving a call the next day informing me that I had been offered the position. I was unemployed at the time, so I started at the company the following week or so.

Interview Questions

• Q: As every sales position, not everyone will buy your product, how do you deal with rejection? And please give an example of a time you have dealt with rejection at a previous job.   1 Answer

Future Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cydcor (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

2 interviews.
    First interview is held by owner/manager or assistant manager. Typical first round. Main goal is to learn about your ability to talk to others.
    Second interview is more of an orientation usually held by one of the higher producing corporate trainers from the week before (CP is two levels above entry, fyi) After the interviewee tells you a little about themselves they get the basics- FORDS (family, occupation, recreation, dreams, school) from you, and go into info about the organization/job. Info includes stuff about corporate structure and upward mobility, their specific client, day to day operations, and marketing.
    You may be interviewed by brand new CPS who have no idea what they are doing. Because of this, almost everyone gets invited back. You are training for them, regardless of what happens.

Interview Questions

• Does door to door scare you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cydcor (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

interview was easy just ask me the basic question about cell phones my previous job experience where I used to live why I left my previous job my education how long I have been living in Houston do I have a valid driving license do I have any health problems etc.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work with us?   1 Answer