Czarnowski Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Czarnowski

2.7

Sort:

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Czarnowski.

Interview

HR Called within days of submitting application. Interviewed by HR director and the Branch Director. Asked about my long and short term goals, strength, weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• In the news story of your life, what would the headline say?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Czarnowski.

Interview

Short and easy process. Met three times face to face. Emails exchanges with HR and hiring managers to discuss wants and needs. Hiring manager didn’t seem very knowledgeable on the industry and instead asked very basic questions.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Czarnowski (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

- very relaxed: 2 step interview process. After 2 in- person interviews you get a call back within a week. They took a lot longer to call me back so I called them after a week and a half.

You'll have about 2-3 people in one of your interviews describing the process, the job asking you what you can accomplish. Make sure you're honest because once you're hired, you'll be swamped with work so make sure you're honest about what you know how to do and what you don't.
    The other interview will probably be with 1 person. They don't tell you if you got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about tradeshows?   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Czarnowski (Denver, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

Called me for an interview about 2 days after I turned in my resume'. I took the oppurtunity to interview. Very friendly interview that gave me the warm fuzzy feeling, like a welcoming feeling.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Czarnowski (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

I came and saw the Operations Manager and the Head of Project Management, although the interview went well i received no response at all. Is it not polite to at least let someone know the outcome good or Bad?

Interview Questions

• How long have i worked in the industry?   2 Answers

Designer Interview

Interview

Phone then in person then offer if possible it was standard hr dept interview that was like most. I was not overly under or over impressed. Just standard I would say but it was ok

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Czarnowski (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I had one phone interview, one interview in person with my supervisor and the GM, and one lunch date with a few of the younger employees. It all went well. They explained a bit about the industry and I asked a few questions. I wore a skirt and they always had on jeans.

Setup & Dismantle Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Czarnowski (Detroit, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Knowledgeable and professional from interview offer through offer. Highly creative environment representing an automaker. Interviews, both one no one, and group we're challenging in a worthwhile manner. expanded my view of some accounts they represented.
    Thoroughly enjoyed the mock client presentation.

More highly organized firm offered s'more challenging opportunity to travel. Czarnowski seems an up and coming powerhouse in exhibits, but the position I took was a master at branding from concept to show floor and events.

Client Services Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Czarnowski.

Interview

I sent in my cover letter, then got directed to HR. I had a short phone interview with a week of sending the cover letter, just making sure I'd have the time for the position since I was in school. Within the next week I had my first interview, then a week after I had a second interview. It was all very smooth.