DAVACO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 30, 2017

2.1

Brand Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DAVACO (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process was done by phone via the recruiter for the first step. Next, I was Skype interviewed by the Brand Manager. I was offered the job 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience did I have with Merchandising?   1 Answer

Field Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DAVACO (Syracuse, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

A recruitment representative conducted a phone interview, as the company is based in Texas and I am in NY. It was a very efficient process, and I was treated respectfully as per my experience.

Interview Questions

• To describe my work experience and why I was able to work a temporary project if necessary.   Answer Question

Field Installer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DAVACO in June 2016.

Interview

Recruiter that initiated my application was altogether professional, thoroughly explaining the hiring process, patiently answering my questions, transparent about plusses and minuses of a Davaco position, friendly and polite.
    My next step was Skype interview with the director of operations. Same professionalism and transparency.
    A senior vp also called me to discuss the position and was more than cordial.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I split the middle on salary range for my position.

Foreman Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DAVACO (Temple, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone with a recruiter after applying, then skyped the second interview with the VP Ops, then rest of onboarding done online via email. Tools expected to have and travel with is ridiculous. EVERYONE is a Foreman Lead.... No true Lead or Foreman work. Basically a Gaggle with whatever needing to be done within the time constraint as wanted to be done, no process. Hotels ok, I lucked out and had a cool roommate, plus we worked different shifts so hardly seen him.

Interview Questions

• Have you Supervised a work site before?   1 Answer

P/T Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at DAVACO.

Interview

She was very nice but wouldn't let me ask many questions. It was very rushed and wouldn't really let me speak. She was very detailed in what the position entailed though.

Interview Questions

I don't want to work for someone who won't listen and has bad communication

Lead Foreman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DAVACO (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called first, gave basic info and wanted to know if interested. Said yes, and said he would set-up a SKYPE Interview with a Project Manager. Took a few days to set it all up. Interviewer was on time and polite. Basic checklist questions regarding your construction and supervisory skills. Nothing to difficult. Explained some on how the job worked, (Lot of Travel) Made an offer, I accepted.
    Back to recruiter to get all your on-boarding paperwork.(Days). Whole nine yards on background/drug check,E-verify,drivers lisc.,etc. Still in the process now, 2 weeks already.

Interview Questions

• Basic construction questions (level 5 Drywall), commercial jobs history, travel   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked how much I wanted, gave a number, he accepted.

Lead Foreman Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DAVACO.

Interview

very detailed and helpful every thing explained to the point I had no questions and was guided in a direction that if I was qualified I had a good prospect of representing in future projects they conduct a very intense background check mvr check drug test so if you think you can fake your way thru you are wasting your time

Interview Questions

• it was a lot of things asked to establish qualification , know your stuff   1 Answer

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DAVACO (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was short and sweet very direct and to the point. I had lots of prior experience so it was very easy for me. The employee I met with 2 as very sweet and answered any questions I had. It was not intimidating at all as some others have been in the past.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability and willingness to travel?   1 Answer

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DAVACO (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Super quick and easy. Spoke on phone with 2 people- HR and FieldTraining manager. Did an hour test at a store merchandising a table and walking the floor looking for issues that I would change.

PT Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DAVACO (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application in December. The response time for emails was very long and after months of emails I only now have received an email from a hiring manager to conduct a Skype interview. I guess the person I had emailing back and forth for months was only a recruiter. I really wanted this job and was excited about it but after 3 months of waiting I have found a similar position with a different company and didn't continue with my application.