DCI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DCI Interview Questions

2.2

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Interview

Very Good.
    Was given a questionnaire with a list of questions to answer.
    Answered all the questions that were in the format.
    Was invited onsite for interview but did not proceed.

Heavy Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Landover, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DCI (Landover, MD) in December 2015.

Interview

The overall experience was good I was giving a chance to give quality knowledge in the field of work although at time I felt that some of the questions where directed as being because the company was mostly Latino that I would not work out right and that the union local 77 operating engineer would have to send me over to be employed instead of me walking in.

Interview Questions

• if we send you out today to work with this Forman I don't know if it would work. or what are the proper ways to operate a scratcher.   1 Answer

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DCI (Albany, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was called a week in advance, on the day of the interview they did a group interview. They then allowed us to go on the floor and watch the others do their work and ask questions while they performed one on one interview's.

Interview Questions

• They asked why did I want too work for them? And tell them about a previous job...   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DCI (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 managers in a conference room it was a comfortable setting. They were nice but straight forward in what was excepted of a person who work's there.

Interview Questions

• 1. Did I have healthcare experience ? 2. Did I have a flexible schedule , the center is open 7 days a week. 3. They asked if I had any physical problems because your standing , bending and lifting boxes with supplies all day. 4.Could I move with a sense of urgency   Answer Question

Registered Nurse-Dialysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sevierville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DCI (Sevierville, TN) in March 2013.

Interview

Contacted by phone first then had one interview. It was not difficult. Just short and easy. Then had to do a background check and a drug test that was done over a week period.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My last Nursing job paid $28.85/hour. They would not budge one penny above $25.00/hour even though this job was much more difficult than my prior job. Both physically and mentally.

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DCI in July 2011.

Interview

Applied online and was called a few weeks later. Went to interview. It was fairly basic. Gave me a tour of the clinic. I called a week later and someone else was chosen. I received a call the following week and was offered the job.