DCI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DCI Interview Questions

2.2

Heavy Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Landover, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DCI (Landover, MD) in December 2015.

Interview

The overall experience was good I was giving a chance to give quality knowledge in the field of work although at time I felt that some of the questions where directed as being because the company was mostly Latino that I would not work out right and that the union local 77 operating engineer would have to send me over to be employed instead of me walking in.

Interview Questions

• if we send you out today to work with this Forman I don't know if it would work. or what are the proper ways to operate a scratcher.   1 Answer

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DCI (Albany, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was called a week in advance, on the day of the interview they did a group interview. They then allowed us to go on the floor and watch the others do their work and ask questions while they performed one on one interview's.

Interview Questions

• They asked why did I want too work for them? And tell them about a previous job...   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DCI (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 managers in a conference room it was a comfortable setting. They were nice but straight forward in what was excepted of a person who work's there.

Interview Questions

• 1. Did I have healthcare experience ? 2. Did I have a flexible schedule , the center is open 7 days a week. 3. They asked if I had any physical problems because your standing , bending and lifting boxes with supplies all day. 4.Could I move with a sense of urgency   Answer Question

Registered Nurse-Dialysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sevierville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DCI (Sevierville, TN) in March 2013.

Interview

Contacted by phone first then had one interview. It was not difficult. Just short and easy. Then had to do a background check and a drug test that was done over a week period.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My last Nursing job paid $28.85/hour. They would not budge one penny above $25.00/hour even though this job was much more difficult than my prior job. Both physically and mentally.

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DCI in July 2011.

Interview

Applied online and was called a few weeks later. Went to interview. It was fairly basic. Gave me a tour of the clinic. I called a week later and someone else was chosen. I received a call the following week and was offered the job.