DNC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DNC Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2017

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNC.

Interview

It was very straight forward. None of the questions were very difficult. It only lasted for around 20 minutes. The interviewer was very nice and answered all my questions. However, the type of interview that you get varies by department.

Interview Questions

• Who is the chair of the DNC   1 Answer

Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNC.

Interview

I was contacted about two or three weeks after the application deadline. I had one phone interview with someone in the technology department that lasted about half an hour, and heard back maybe two weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about my education and work experiences, as well as technical skills   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DNC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Was an internal referral and interviewed with hiring manager and HR. After the initial interview I was asked to provide additional references and told I would hear back shortly. Unfortunately, none of my references were contacted and after several weeks I was informed the position was filled.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle X situation? What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNC in April 2016.

Interview

These people are the most unprofessional, irresponsible folks you would ever come across. I am tempted to write the name of the person I dealt with, but I won't. They sent an email saying they saw my application and would like to move further. So they gave me a list of questions for a test and a deadline to complete it. I got up extremely early to do the work, and then sent it in. Would you believe that girl did not have the decency to even respond or confirm that she at least read my test. I emailed her days later and nothing. Not even a "got it". My goodness. Weeks later, still nothing. In between I sent reminders, courtesy email, waiting and hoping to hear something back. Zilch. Nada. Silence. It is now over one month and I never heard anything back from them. I am disappointed, but somewhat glad to not work with a bunch of people who have absolute disregard for others and their time. Pathetic.

Interview Questions

• How much did a particular senator earn second quarter last year   Answer Question

Research Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNC in November 2015.

Interview

Process took a little over a month. Heard back in the beginning of November when the application period had ended in October. Did one phone interview that last about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the Democrats?   Answer Question
    • What is the biggest challenge for the Democratic Party today?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DNC.

Interview

Online application and 30 minute phone interview; quick and easy; relaxed questioning style; not too competitive; etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Interview Questions

• Name the CEO, behavioral/fit questions, prioritized personality   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DNC (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted quickly after submitting my materials, received a phone call for some preliminary questions and to schedule the interview. The interview lasted over two hours and I met with several different people, both in groups and as individuals. My contact sat in most of the interviews with me. Was asked to give design feedback on an email as a skills test. Very friendly bunch of folks, enjoyed the experience!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DNC.

Interview

Interview was over the phone and was an easy going conversation. I felt comfortable and left with a lot more information about the job. The interviewer asked the usual interview questions such as work experience and why I wanted to work at the DNC.

Interview Questions

• What is the chairperson of the DNC?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DNC (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

Received a phone interview about two weeks after I applied. Standard questions which were very tailored to me and my resume. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. I was also asked questions about the DNC specifically and issues which were important to me. Overall an average interview.

Press Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DNC (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

It was short and to the point. I had an inside angle on the job. Folks were vouching for me. The interview was basically a formality. Most jobs at DNC happen that way. Someone has to vouch for you or you're not going to get interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about yourself ...   1 Answer