DNTG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DNTG

2.6

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DNTG (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through Indeed. There was a mandatory phone screening in the beginning. They would contact you afterwards if phone screening was done and met their requirements. Mainly used Indeed for this whole process.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us a little bit about your background and experience.   Answer Question

Web Designer/Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buena Park, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNTG (Buena Park, CA).

Interview

Good, may be sometimes waste of time.
    Wont make the decision soon. Interviewer has the list of 20 non-technical questions and technical questions.
    Asks more about AJAX, JSON, NOdeJS.
    Always for every position they need experience more than 5 yrs.
    No entry-level jobs.

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DNTG.

Interview

First, It was behavioral interview onsite. Then onsite interview at Ria financial service, which is their client. Then I will take a week or 2 weeks to get answers. They were notify me by email

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DNTG (Cerritos, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

One phone Interview
    2 onsite Technical interviews

Dont waste your time in applying and taking interview for this company. Though you will do all the things correctly, Recruiter won't give you an offer.

Interview Questions

DNTG Response

Dec 7, 2015 – HR Coordinator

Dear applicant,

A second on-site interview is only given in rare cases to provide an applicant with a second chance to prove their qualifications if they were not prepared to do so during the... More

Android Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DNTG (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied Dntg through a college career fair.
    The first interview was non-technical. The interviewer is very nice, we talked about half an hour. The questions covered office conflicts and multi-task management.

The second one was technical interview. I was been asked some basic Java concepts, something related to my projects.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between interface and abstraction in Java?   Answer Question
    • 15 small balls with the same size, one of them has different weight. How to find it with least comparisons.   Answer Question
    • Switch two int values without using a temp variable.   Answer Question

Font-End Engineer Interview

Interview

It is common process. Phone interview and then onsite interview. Just several simple questions.