DONE by NONE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 3, 2016

2.6

NONE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DONE by NONE (Boston, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

interview process was very challenging and i cleared that.I was very interesting i really enjoyed that there we more than 100 people.Employers use phone interviews to identify and recruit candidates for employment. Phone interviews are often used to narrow the pool of applicants who will be invited for in-person interviews.The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager.

Contract Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DONE by NONE (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

Good interview, liked the people. Easy process, great, great, great. Would recommend the interview process continue. It works for the organization. good good, good, good. It was a good interview and I really can't write anymore about it.

Staff Interview

Interview

It was plan, and it was average. I had to prepare for a week for the interview, and the result was good. I had good time with the interviewer when the interviewer asked me about my experience. The company has really good environment to work at, and it was the best thing that I picked the company to do the interview,

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DONE by NONE (Miami, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

1: 1 interviews for the afternoon. It was poorly organized, long wait times, questions that were too general, the there is no HR on the premsis. Not the best impression

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DONE by NONE (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a long process, about 8 weeks. There were behavior based questions asked first by phone, then in a panel interview and finally one-on-one. If you prepare with a general interview book, you should be able to ace it with specific behavior based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had a conflict and how did you resolve it.   1 Answer

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DONE by NONE (Omaha, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

so nice and I cant expect such type of interview in my life ever.so thank full to them for being interview me .really they got out my inside talent. I am very much happy to share this experience. thank you every one whos is a part of selection process.it is a great honor to me

Interview Questions

• where can I see u In 5 year in this company?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Interview

Haven't had the pleasure but seems like they want don't people who are qualified for the position. May have to go there and hand delivery a resume. How else to get their attention. Still wonder about the Admiral.

Interview Questions

• Seems like they want to discourage people.   1 Answer

Unemployed Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DONE by NONE (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

None, I have not been interviewed as of yet. It seems as if it was mandatory to fill out your survey to gather information. I look forward to finding a job. I am currently searching your site and others. My desire is to be an informed job seeker. Sorry that I don't have more to offer at this time, but I enjoy searching your site for information that will assist in my job search. I am also searching Indeed and networking with others. I have not received my first degree, but I do have 40 credit-hours. I am looking for an entry level job. I have received CompTIA Network + certification, Cisco Certified Entry Associate Certification and Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification. I am gathering information in the Technology field.

SD Interview

Interview

It was scheduled in the after noon and over the pone screen was asked about the projects and every things general about the background and then few techi ones and later was called for the next round.

Sales Interview

Interview

Interview was based on specific duties. Not done in a manner. Knowing the employer helps. A lot of discussion was repititive. Nothing hard to answer or expect. Company didn't have any type of benefit aside from medical. No benefit of product that they sell. Employees not allowed to purchase at all.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question or unexpected question was asked. Very simple interview   Answer Question