DQ Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 5, 2017

2.7

Trainee Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DQ Entertainment (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Three rounds of interview. Test round, technical round and HR round. test round is where they give you a scene and have to match with the output given.In technical round its quite simple but be confident in what you tell.

Interview Questions

• According to the seniority the test will be complex.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't bend to much to what they offer. It will affect your future salary comparative to others.

Compositor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DQ Entertainment.

Interview

The process was pretty fast and easy, any one can crack this interview, but the interviewers were pretty rude, they should learn how to behave. At first they will ask to give a examination then if you qualify, then they will ask you to go for HR round and then if you qualify you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask much questions they asked mostly for certificates.   Answer Question

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DQ Entertainment (New Delhi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the hr after passing on my resume to them just a day after. They were having interviews at their Delhi facility (They won't provide you with an online test. Either visit their Hyderabad facility or wait till they come to your city,incase you don't want to go only for the test that far.)
    Interview was easy just some basic know abouts regarding work flow. Test might be little tricky. I was provided with a basic storyboard, time limit was 7-8 hours.
    On the salary front, they have fixed salary slabs either take it or leave it.

Interview Questions

• How consistent were you with the project quality and deliveries with your previous Company?   Answer Question
    • How have you performed as an animator with your previous company, how beneficial your skills can be to DQ? ( you might get asked questions from within the answers you provide, so answer logically)   Answer Question

Low pay scale. Not enough for a person relocating to other state.

Animator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DQ Entertainment.

Interview

its good but u cnt expect a salary wat u deserve,,,

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DQ Entertainment (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Telephonic interview process
    Face to face interview process
    Panel Interview interview process
    Very good and quick interview process that DQ has.
    And very less rounds, minimum visits you will be getting your feedback

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in gossips
      Are you interested in office politics
      Case studies
      Answer Question

Concept Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DQ Entertainment (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Re-read the job description carefully, and ask your contact for any additional information. Make sure you have a solid understanding of all the responsibilities, skills, certification and knowledge required, and that you are able to accommodate the job’s location and hours.

Interview Questions

• According to the seniority the test will be complex. Basic questions like what kind of layers are you aware of and how you can use it in the composition?   1 Answer

Team Lead Animation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DQ Entertainment (Mumbai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

When a new project start, Studio will conduct hiring campaigns in various cities, and look for the talented artist for the studio. Be prepare with a good demo reel and Resume, attend the interview. If your are talented you are in. If you are joining from other studios better keep a strong reference person in your resume.

Interview Questions

• Why do you leave from your current studio.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DQ Entertainment (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

always talk positive way, dont use negetive words

Interview Questions

Negotiation

you must be lokking very confident and energeting, you demand urself dont let u down

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DQ Entertainment (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Had sent in my resume and demo reel to them. They got back to me 6 months later, calling for ssn animation test and interview. When I was selected, they didn't negotiate the salary at all, they fixed it at 3 lacs p.a. Didn't ask many questions.

Interview Questions

• Not many questions asked. Only difficult thing might be the animation test...   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. Salary is fixed - take it or leave it.

Animator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DQ Entertainment in March 2010.

Interview

I studied in DQ Entertainment Ltd . And passed the Final test in character animation. After a few months i got the offer.