DRÄXLMAIER Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.7

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DRÄXLMAIER Group (Greenville, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

I spoke to a HR associate who gave some more background on the position. He spoke about the company as well as some of the new changes in engineering. He set up a phone interview with engineering. Everything was going smooth up until the point where I did not receive a call from the company. I contacted HR who got back to me a few days and said he would look into the issue. After, I did not receive anymore feedback from them and was never told what happened.

Cooperative Equcation Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DRÄXLMAIER Group in March 2015.

Interview

I sat down at a table with two representatives of the company. One person worked with human resources, the other was a mechanical engineer and would be my supervisor/ boss if i got the job. More of a conversation than a interview, overall pretty laid back.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were working on a project and came across a road block, how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DRÄXLMAIER Group (Duncan, SC).

Interview

Slow and painful. I experienced changing responsibilities during the hiring process. Unclear whom to talk to next. They were not able to coordinate a personal interview at their location in Duncan. Confusing paperwork was sent via email, I got the offer letter with the wrong name and wrong details twice.

Interview Questions

• None, very weak HR department. Easy for the applicant. All questions were regarding my experience, former workplace, former salary, former positions and past problems with my employers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They always tried to point back at the policies. In the end all of them were overruled. They offered 10 vacation days, I got 15. They did not want to pay a signing bonus, I got $ 2500.

Project Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DRÄXLMAIER Group (Duncan, SC) in February 2012.

Interview

Received phone call from recruiter asking if I was still interested in the position, then was told someone from HR will contact me soon. Over the week was contacted by someone in HR who asked me situation/ behavioral questions, also told me what the position was and where it was located. The phone interview consisted of the managers whom I would be working with in the office and they only asked me about the company and how soon would I be able to begin work.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me something about your previous work experience?   Answer Question
    • How would you solve emergent situation in the workplace?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DRÄXLMAIER Group (Duncan, SC) in June 2011.

Interview

very positive interview many good questions, long time wait talked to hr and department manager also to hr assistant, took almost 2 hours, waited on all people a while before starting and promoting

Financeial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DRÄXLMAIER Group (Spartanburg, SC) in May 2007.

Interview

I got the opportunity to speak with 2 HR Managers during the first Interview. They asked about background and experience. I had strong Automotive experience so I kind of lead the interview and took it in the direction that I wanted to by high lighting some of the specific things that I had accomplished. The second interview which took place about 2 weeks later involved the Finance Director and was really very conversational with him asking me what I was looking for and telling me what his needs were. No specific interview questions besides tell me about yourself and your background.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negoitate a higher Salary? Do your research and ask for top of the range.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vilsbiburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DRÄXLMAIER Group (Vilsbiburg (Germany)) in August 2016.

Interview

An HR interview and then face to face technical interview. First HR interview was on phone was conducted in German and English. HR had very polite and technical attitude. Got invitation for face to face interview within one month. Very detailed instructions were provided by HR again. On reception they were already expecting me and guided me really well to place where I had interview. Interview was more than 2 hours. A lot of technical questions followed by competency based questions from HR department. Very professional attitude and behavior.

Interview Questions

• Describe me some of your routines during your work as software tester?   1 Answer

Mechatronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunedoara (Romania)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DRÄXLMAIER Group (Hunedoara (Romania)) in April 2015.

Interview

Was called for an interview. Took place inside the factory, at the assembly lines. Asked about general knowledge about electronics, PLC and mechanics. Very difficult questions, had to describe how I think the machines on the assembly lines work.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DRÄXLMAIER Group (Chennai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

First will be the screening round through phone by the HR for confirming the JD and then a personal technical interview was held on Mahindra city guest house with the plant manager(German) and Quality manager then left for the day and on the another day there was round with the HR for discussing the Salary part.

Interview Questions

• Difference between quality assurance & quality control   Answer Question

Economist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Satu Mare, Satu Mare (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DRÄXLMAIER Group (Satu Mare, Satu Mare (Romania)) in December 2013.

Interview

It was a very organized and punctual interview. There were three interviews phases. On the first one there was a panel of four people asking me questions from my previous experience where i tried to give as many detailed as possible. There was a skills test as part of second phase , after that it was the third phase interview which was rather a personality interview.

Interview Questions

• I was expecting any level of difficulty question. I dont remember any of them being in particular too easy or too difficult. I was trying my best to give a good answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I say the negotiation phase was quite though and the result was better than i expected