DRT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DRT Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at DRT

Field Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DRT.

Interview

Applied online and was followed up with an initial phone interview & resume review with recruiter. About a week later, a phone-panel interview was conducted with three panelists. A variety of questions were asked- related employment experience, examples of previous experiences which would make the interviewee a valuable asset, and hypothetical situations.

Interview Questions

• Difficult to to take a panel interview over the phone, hard to keep track of panelists.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DRT (Germantown, MD) in November 2011.

Interview

I was a recent college graduate. I sat with multiple pairs of engineers from different disciplines for half an hour each. I was asked technical questions pertaining to a specific discipline and socialized about the company and the engineering challenges of the products they were creating. The last pair of people were managers asking which group I was most interested in being a part of. I was able to talk to HR and discuss my salary requirement at the end of the interview. I was grateful for the opportunity to meet multiple people and ultimately match with the best group for me and the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe what will happen to the variable if I write the c program: *x++;   1 Answer
    • Should the feedback of a stable control system be in-phase or out-of-phase?   Answer Question
    • What sample rate is required to detect the presence or absence of a sin wave if I guarantee that only one pure frequency will ever be present at the sensor?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DRT (Germantown, MD) in January 2011.

Interview

Round table setup, where multiple groups would interview you and see where you would be the best fit. They manly focused on seeing if your personality meshed well with the group as well as seeing where your interests were. They were very open an understanding if you did not know something, as long as you were honest and I typically like to use the line "I do not think I would have any problem learning that".

Interview Questions

• Some technical questions, and personal questions. Nothing too hard or crazy.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DRT in October 2011.

Interview

I've only had a phone interview so far. The phone interview consisted of several technical OOP and multithreading programming questions. Though I felt that the interviewer was asking questions that new grads of my major shouldn't know I also felt that he new this and was just seeing how much I knew to begin with.