Cover image for DRW

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

DRW Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 312 of over 312 interviews

Employee Referral6%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

DRW

Application

I interviewed at DRW

Interview

3 interviews in the span of about 1 month - 1 screening with HR, 1 longer interview with some members of the team going through CV + attention to detail test, 1 lunch with the team

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about DRW?
    Answer Question

DRW

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DRW

Interview

3 stages, quick, and simple but the interviewers were really rude to me sometimes they did not even pay attention to me as they were looking at their phones. The questions were not that hard but I did not revise them properly. Be prepared!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

2m

a

Commercial Customer Service Representative

What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.

12 Comments

Finance

141.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=DRW~235115
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about DRW? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with DRW employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

DRW

Application

I interviewed at DRW

Interview

The process started with the HR call, followed with a phone interview and an on-site is interview The HR responds very slowly, and does not reply often. But the interview with engineers has been pleasant

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

DRW

Application

I interviewed at DRW

Interview

An interview process is a conversation with an interviewer, during which they might ask questions of what the code is doing or they also might ask you to implement some class given requirements.

Interview Questions
  • Be ready to implement parts of standard library classes in c++. Like vector, smart pointers, etc.

DRW

Application

I interviewed at DRW

Interview

1 phone call and with following 1 superday including 3 interviews with members that you are possibly going to work with. (Might be traders or reseachers depends on the role you apply). Very fast process.

Interview Questions
  • What's your favorite subject in college? Estimate MLE's variance PCA

DRW

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DRW in Jan 2023

Interview

Online assessment with three coding questions. You can choose from Python, C++, and some other languages. You will have 2.5 hours (I believe but can't remember exactly) to complete three coding challenges. You will have to write test cases on your own.

Interview Questions
  • 1. basic lists/strings. 2. graph, shortest path. (I didn't know how to do this one) 3. OOP to implement a stack and some advanced features.

DRW

Application

I interviewed at DRW

Interview

The interviewer introduced the team and asked me to introduce myself. Then the interviewer asked questions based on the resume about previous experience. After that, the interviewer asked some basic financial questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DRW

Application

I interviewed at DRW

Interview

Failed the online test but never received any feedback. The first few questions were easy but the last two were significantly harder. It is not clear how much one needs to score in order to pass.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at DRW (London, England) in Dec 2022

Interview

The process went smoothly but wasn't short in time. I was asked to talk about myself and explain a project I have taken part in. Then went on to some probability and stats questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DRW (Montreal, QC) in Dec 2022

Interview

initial 30 min call with team lead (brush up on technical questions: eg: difference between a list and a tuple ), followed by OA (LC style questions) and then on site final round (2 interviews about 45 mins each, one technical and one behavioural ). Behavioral also included technical questions eg, what is an API etc. Technical again was a LC style question, there was only whiteboarding no code. Everyone was really nice and friendly, super cool perks, the work sounds interesting. Did not hear back after final round (been over a month), so I guess it is a rejection.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between a list and a tuple What is an API Leetcode Medium questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 312 Interviews

DRW Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at DRW as 44.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.37 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer(Internship) and Quantitative Researcher rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Trader Assistant and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at DRW takes an average of 15 days when considering 226 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Trader Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Trading Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 18 days).

Common stages of the interview process at DRW according to 226 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.96%