DRW Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 239 of over 239 interviews

Employee Referral7%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

DRW

Application

I interviewed at DRW

Interview

The process was presented in 3 stages: Immediate teammates, then the hiring manager, then the larger team. Interviews were done via video. The team was very competent and helpful in understanding culture and expectations.

Interview Questions
  • To provide examples of my mindset as far as solutions, troubleshooting and engagement.
    Answer Question

DRW

Application

I interviewed at DRW

Interview

The interviewer was changed last minute on the day of the interview. The interviewer was also highly unprofessional, conducted the interview on the subway on his way to work. Didn't bother talking about my background, just went straight for the questions he prepared. It was obvious he wasn't interested in conducting the interview well and just wanted to get it done and over with. Had a pretty ridiculous and obscure question on Linear Algebra, followed by a dismissive question on my thoughts on the current market. Overall, very unpleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would you react as a trader to news of rising inflation?

The latest conversations about Finance

JPMorgan Chase

88 Comments

Join the conversation on

DRW

Application

I interviewed at DRW

Interview

The interview was with the Manager and it was your typical competency based interview, discussing your experience, scenarios. There were 3 stages all very similar. You met with different people in the team and outside of the team. The interview process took about 2 weeks in total.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most challenging thing about your role? How do you feel about working in the office?

DRW

Application

I interviewed at DRW

Interview

Online codility test with 3 questions, can do in language of your choice (out of popular ones like c++, python, java, etc). 3 hour time limit, had about a 2 week window to do the test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DRW

Application

I interviewed at DRW

Interview

OA then interview. Waiting to see if I passed. Very interesting interview with classic probability questions (coin flips, dice roll etc.). Writing more to fill the word limit but have no more to say.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DRW

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DRW

Interview

Submitted my application online and received an online assessment. Rejected 2 days after i did the assessment. Assessment questions weren't easy, mostly about statistics and time series analysis. Also had one very mathsy question.

Interview Questions
  • mostly about statistics and time series analysis. Also had one very mathsy question.

DRW

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at DRW

Interview

The process took 4-5 months. The recruiter did not get back to me or follow any timeline or deadline. I followed up on multiple occasions only to be ghosted for a month and then emailed back. It was a very bad experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DRW

Application

I interviewed at DRW

Interview

Did an online test consisting of various questions about statistics and machine learning. Went quite in-depth on various failure cases of linear regression and how to mitigate them properly. It also included questions on general data acumen

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DRW

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DRW

Interview

Two step process, 1 informal interview with interactive questions, and 1 formal interview. The informal interview involved multiple candidates and group questions. The formal interview involved basic questions about your CV and your interests in trading.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DRW (New York, NY) in Dec 2021

Interview

There was an online assessment. I did not get past this so I cannot say more about the rest of the process. Questions were hard. It was especially hard to complete the questions on time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 239 Interviews