DRW Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DRW Interview Questions

Interviews at DRW

3.3

Trader Analyst Interview

Interview

45 minute technical interview. Guy on the phone was really nice and accommodating. Hard interview though. Asked about experience with options, talked about background, school, why you want to work as a trader etc..

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Interview

the interviewer asked several questions then have a quantitative test. Including knowledge test, pricing model, background and position qualification, resume review, what data have you used for pricing, asked the relevant questions about the position

Interview Questions

• what data have you used for pricing   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DRW (Boston, MA) in January 2021.

Interview

Sign up for RippleMatch. Got suggestion from RippleMatch to apply. Received Codility link to complete from another person at Ripple Match. Requires to complete within 3 days. 3 questions (150 mins) on Codility.

Software Developer Internship Interview

Interview

Submitted the application online, got a codility programming challenge within a week and the deadline to complete it was 3 days. There were two questions. The first question was leetcode easy and was on trees, the second question was leetcode medium but was hard. I couldn't pass all the test cases for the second one. I received a rejection email after a week from giving the test.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The gave a coding test, the languages they allowed were Java and C++, 180 min long, got my coding test a few days after I submitted my app, no response after completing test

Quantitative Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DRW.

Interview

First round is 30 mins online assessment. Then second a phone call from a member there. Asked in detail about a project I did. Many statistical questions that I’m not an expert in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your contribution in the project you did.   Answer Question

Quant Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DRW in October 2020.

Interview

Online Assessment - mix of easy questions and questions that are unreasonably hard to solve in the time limit unless you've seen them before

Phone Interview - mix of behavioral and technicals, with simple probability and a medium sequences question.

HR sent an email about a week after the interview saying that they would update me if I would be moving on to the final round within 3-4 days, and the final round would be later that week. I did not hear back from them for another 2 weeks - extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Four cards face down on a table - earth, wind, fire, water. You win if you turn over earth and water before turning over fire.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DRW in October 2020.

Interview

The recruiters sent a Codility assessment to be completed in three days, after which you either get selected to continue to further technical and behavioral assessments or you get rejected.

Interview Questions

• Given an array and a number, find how many subsequences in that array (consecutive elements) have an arithmetic mean of that number.   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DRW in October 2020.

Interview

Online Test, Phone Call interview, Superday with 20 others. Online Test was relatively easy. Phone call interview was hard, Superday was mostly easy. Process was smooth and no delays, decision took a lot of time.

Quantitative Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DRW in October 2020.

Interview

Introduction

phone interview
    CV projects
    2,3,3,5,10,13,39,43 next number, answer is 152

Interview Questions

• Introduction
      CV projects
      2,3,3,5,10,13,39,43 next number, answer is 152
      Probability question: Five different cards, one beating another in a cycle, two players play, the probability that the one goes first wins.   1 Answer