DSA Encore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DSA Encore Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at DSA Encore

Construction Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DSA Encore (Brookfield, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

Met with VP and Director of Construction division, asked lots of questions pertinent to the industry. Then had 2nd interview with another VP of Decomm division who was concerned with being able to perform under stress and quickly. Both interviews were standard and nothing unexpected.

Interview Questions

• Typical Construction industry questions about pay apps, submittals, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made an offer, I countered and they agreed to the counter.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DSA Encore (Brookfield, CT) in June 2010.

Interview

They had a process that they would only ask 10 questions. They would put two people in the room with you and go back and forth with them each asking 5 of the questions. They would use the same 10 questions for all employees and had a way to compile the answers so that the best person would be the one offered the job. The questions were all explain this and tell me about 2 or 3 instances when, or give me 2 or 3 examples of....

Interview Questions

• All of them. They are detailed responses needed, nothing is a simple yes or no.   Answer Question