Daelim Industrial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Daelim Industrial Interview Questions

2.8

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Daelim Industrial in October 2013.

Interview

walkin interview process was conducted to hire people. Advertisements will be published on news papers and agencies will be used to contact with you post interview. the interview and recruitment stages take nearly 3 to 4 months to complete. The company provides the salary that they agreed to pay you.

Interview Questions

• General Technical questions and high expectancy on experience in projects   Answer Question

Structural Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daelim Industrial.

Interview

The whole selection process started with a technical exam which includes questions on theory of structures and strength of materials. Selected applicants will then undergo an interview which is a bit technical. Questions ranging from knowledge of current design practices and international design codes were asked. There are some practical questions, too but the atmosphere of the interview is a bit tense.

Interview Questions

• For piperack design, which usually governs, wind or seismic case?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daelim Industrial.

Interview

took a test for capabilities what i have and undertake the parts of project as engineer. and then get into the job interview after pass the test. the atmosphere at interview was not heavy and gloomy, interviewer tried to make me comfortable to be able to speak my experience

Interview Questions

• what is your vision for the future and what is mt pros and cons.   Answer Question

Static Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Daelim Industrial (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview is simple...not too many questions...lasted only 10 mins...basic questions asked...my friend already let me know the probable questions and these were the same what were asked later in the interview

Interview Questions

• General questions related to Static equipment and ASME code   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daelim Industrial (Seoul (South Korea)) in May 2013.

Interview

1. Aptitude test (in English)
    2. English writing test
    3. Interview in English language
    4. Interview with the management (english)
    Usually mathimatical test is required for Koreans, but foreighers only pass the aptitude test, english abilities test, interview with english native speaker and interview with the management. Position usually opens when company is planning to penetrate the market of relative coutry.

Interview Questions

• What was your duties on previous job   1 Answer

Negotiation

It worth to apply for those foreigners without exoerience, very slow for promotion, lack of opportunities for personal development and growth.

Piping Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Daelim Industrial (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in October 2012.

Interview

It does not take so long that you may get hungry at all. If I remember it correctly, it takes about 10 minutes only. After that, I went to concerned HR to negotiate with the salary.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daelim Industrial (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in September 2011.

Interview

First, I was referred by my friend. Then, I receive a call for a job interview. It was scheduled on a certain date and time. The job interview was thru skype. It lasted for about an hour. The interview has technical questions and design flow. After that, when it seems that I am already accepted, we already discussed about the salary package. After finalizing the salary, the HR manager talk to me about the processing of my papers going to South Korea.

Instrument Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daelim Industrial (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2011.

Interview

call for interview on 1 day before and no address was specified by the staff agency, waited for the intervew from morning and at last was conducted telephonic. Unplanned manner and delay in processing the documents was another reason by the staffing agency as well as company. Well interview was however simple as expected so no hassles encountered.

Piping Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daelim Industrial in February 2011.

Interview

the ask if I am available to work in Korea and if I willing too attent the interview. At the day of interview, the made everyone to take the exam. After the exam, they will conduct thier one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experince in piping layout?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Daelim Industrial (Seoul (South Korea)) in September 2009.

Interview

It was a technical Interview. They asked some basic question about the work profile and the different type of projects I was handling.

Interview Questions

• What is NPSH, What are the different type of compressor, their working, Surging etc.   Answer Question