Daily Bruin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Daily Bruin

2.2

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daily Bruin (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

i interviewed with 2 of the editors. it was very casual since they are students as well. they asked me about my past photography experiences, along with what i know about daily bruin currently. they asked what kind of pictures do i like taking, what series i like so far they published, what a centerpiece was, what spectrum was, etc.

Web Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daily Bruin (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I completed an online application with some short response questions. Shortly after, I was contacted for a telephone interview. One of the project managers contacted me and asked some basic questions. After about a week, they posted the names of everyone that got in on the door of their office.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Daily Bruin (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Filled out an online application, which included a questionnaire about writing experiences, interest in the Daily Bruin, as well as several 500 word writing exercises and a personal writing sample. I came in for an interview to discuss my qualifications further.

Interview Questions

• Writing exercise (500 words): Write a profile of an artist, musician, or anyone in or aspiring to be in the arts and entertainment world. They can be professional or amateur, a friend or a stranger - just someone who is in some way involved with the arts.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Daily Bruin (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

you fill out a questionnaires online

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in UCLA, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daily Bruin (UCLA, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

If they need people, they will hire you; if they don't, just forget the flyer you got and try to find another job. Interview panel consists of around 6 students. yep, they are students, just like you. so don't worry about your professional spirits or anything, just chat up and let them like you!

Interview Questions

• the interview questions are exactly the same as the draft you received.   Answer Question

Editor Interview

Interview

Easy, simple questions

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Daily Bruin.

Interview

Simple Interview process. Was contacted online then went in for an interview, was hired on the spot. Jeremy is a great boss and very involved. I would recommend reaching out to the current employees if you would like to work there.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience?   1 Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

resume, cover letter, essay responses - then interview

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with publications.   1 Answer

Negotiation