Dairy Crest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dairy Crest Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dairy Crest

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Claygate, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Crest (Claygate, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied through an agency with whom I had previously met, but I did have a short telephone interview to recheck my experience lined up with Dairy Crest's requirements. I had two interviews with Dairy Crest and completed tests on verbal and numerical reasoning and a personality questionnaire. The interviewer did share the results with me and in particular discussed and let me talk about the highs and lows on the personality questionnaire. I felt that the interviewer was experienced (or well trained) in interviewing and my experience for the role was probed well, I was given time to answer questions and was listened to. But I wasn't allowed to get away with a poor or badly though response! I had a response within a coupe of weeks.

Ops Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dairy Crest in September 2011.

Interview

Strange process going through an interview sequence to then find that they had decided to appoint internally after all, despite the stated reason for advertising was "to get new blood into the organisation". Recruiter was operating on exclusive basis which helped clarity, and was quite rigorous at the filtering stage, both over the phone and at 1st stage face to face.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage people who don't want to be managed   Answer Question

Pre Pack Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nuneaton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Crest (Nuneaton, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

3 stage process. Initial sift, one to one and IQ test. Very professionally done, unfortunately the company's standards have slipped considerably.
    The process is handled mainly by agencies and its usually a 12-24 month secondment before they will consider for interview/offer.

Interview Questions

• Name something you have completed satisfactorily   1 Answer