Dal Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dal Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.5

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dal Group in August 2015.

Interview

Very disorganised. Manager did not understand role requirements and questions showed lack of depth and lack of maturity. Superficial questioning style. Company seems to lack direction and vision and seems like a confusing place to work.

Interview Questions

Seems like a lame place to work

Head of Digital Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Dal Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2014.

Interview

Three people took my interview. Two of them knew nothing about Digital marketing and were least interested. They asked me just one question each which was so general that it isnt even worth mentioning here.

The third person, the Head of Strategy, Mr. Sam Bodley Scott was awesome. He asked the right questions, very intelligent ones, was not checking out my technical expertise but my adaptability and more importantly, whether I was managerial material or not.

Interview Questions

• How will you convince old men like the owners and myself to invest time and money in your projects.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Interview

i get a lot interviews and i have a god experience

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Khartoum (Sudan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dal Group (Khartoum (Sudan)) in November 2013.

Interview

four evaluations mainly English language assessment (written & oral), Psychometric test, Scenario, case analysis & Personal Interview. finally the Presentation
    the process is exciting and superior to other interviewing systems in Sudan

Interview Questions

• Basic personality questions and reaction in hypothetical/real situations   Answer Question

Supply Chain Officer Interview

Interview

They gave me a call & i came in for 2 interviews, then they called me to come in & sign the contract. I met up with the acting general manager at the time, he asked how i know their internal auditor & asked about my family. I got an acceptance phone call with the offer in less than a weeks time

Interview Questions

• When did you graduate & how old where you then?   1 Answer

Negotiation

when can you start

Inventory Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Khartoum North (Sudan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dal Group (Khartoum North (Sudan)) in October 2008.

Interview

I applied through e mail, I sent my CV, I revieved a phone call after two working days, they schedualed me an interview, I got to the interview started with giving a brief info about my self, then I received many questions related to my workfield, and others about my skills and personality, it lasts for about 20 minutes. At the end I have told that am choosen to the job, the job package will be discussed later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I refused the first offer and then started to talk about my personal requirements and job requirements as a basic for negotiations, we end up with a satisfying offer for both us.