Dalet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dalet Interview Questions

Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dalet.

Interview

2 weeks after I sent them my resume, I got a phone call from a manager. Made an appointment for an onsite interview the next week. The interview took an hour and half, including a written tech test for an hour

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beersheba (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dalet (Beersheba (Israel)) in May 2016.

Interview

2 Two questions, gave about 40 minutes and after this short interview with questions about what you've written.
    One question on the trees and one question on the list, I do not remember the questions.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Qiryat Gat (Israel)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dalet (Qiryat Gat (Israel)) in December 2013.

Interview

I received the call and had an interview over phone ..then went to same test(they say no need to learn before the test) and had 3 interviews after in the same day.

Interview Questions

• 1. 2 elevator, 2 floor , and call button on each floor, when elevator rich the floor the door open for five seconds.
      find as many as possible test case

2.some code in pseudo code and asking what test will you do?

3.check google search engine and write one test case
      Answer Question

Customer Support Engineer L1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dalet (Paris (France)) in August 2013.

Interview

First a phone interview, where we talk about the education, dissertation project and some technical questions related to Network, and the Broadcasting industry. Then another face to face interview in their HQ, with the CEO and the CTO.

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dalet in April 2010.

Interview

I received the call and had an interview over phone ..then received email for the group interview.

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dalet in November 2009.

Interview

reffered from an emploee i dont realy know
    in the interview i was asked alot of question about colledge and what classes i took.
    I dont remmember school all that well so I wad a ward time answering
    also i was asked alot of questions about threads, witch i didnt work with