Dallas BBQ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dallas BBQ

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dallas BBQ

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dallas BBQ (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

I go to Dallas BBQ on 42th to apply for a job few days ago. Two (American persons) was there to apply for a job too. The first has been greeting and invited to seat by the recruiter. The candidate received some papers and gone happy. After him, it was my turn. The recruiter been cool until I start to talk. (Yes, I'm not American and I have an French accent). It seems to be a problem for the recruiter. I start by introduce myself and he ignored me and look around him the wile I talk to him. Then he asked me what experience I have. I told him about my experience and without take my resume he said that he has no job for me right now and come back the next week... When I go to left the restaurant I saw the 3th candidate been greeting like the first one. I really believe that I have been victim of discrimination.

Interview Questions

• Well the only think he asked me before invited me to go was: Do you have any experience? My answer was: Yes, ...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dallas BBQ (New York, NY).

Interview

Simple and quick, went to 42nd street and interviewed with a guy and then asked a few questions, there was a few other people there also waiting to get interviewed as well. I had no previous experience as a server in a restaraunt. But you basically have to speak up. For instance if you worked in a food place just say you know how to deal with people in a food setting and etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you going to cause any trouble??( something of that sort),, what serving jobs have yo had?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dallas BBQ (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Event was an open call. I arrived to the main location on 42nd street. There were others waiting while you interviewed in a corner with Mr. Levine. When I met Mr. Levine He got straight to the point in what was required and if you had any skills or exp. I replied with none but am a quick learner and willing to do what's necessary. He gave me a chance and hired me on spot. Told me to call one of his managers at said location and I went in for second meeting with manager. Received schedule for training and started within a week.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dallas BBQ (New York, NY).

Interview

It was quick, I walked in at the 42nd st location, spoke to a guy named Eric and he just basically gave me the job. He asked what I had done before, and easy stuff like that.

Interview Questions

• If he hired me would I stay out of trouble?   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dallas BBQ (Bronx, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview took place in Bronx, NY and the location I applied for was Elmhurst, NY. It was a 1 1/2-2 hours commute to the location from where I live and another 1 1/2 - 2 hours commute to go back home. I went in and got seated next to some waitresses who were sitting down, gossiping. I waited for 20 mins for the General Manager to come see me and sat down with me to ask me 3 questions. After those 3 questions, he asked the hostess to hand me an application to fill out. He then told me, after I filled out the application that I can just give it to the hostess to hand to him and that I can be leave. While filling out the application, I went to ask the hostess a question about a certain part of the application and I was met with an attitude. She never helped me.