Dallas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.8

Senior Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dallas (Dallas, TX).

Interview

After submitting my application it was approximately five months before the first interview; however that's to be expected in such a large organization. The first and second interviews were met with pleasant people and great attitudes, formidable questions and rightly so; and offer was made to me about ten days after the second interview. Whatever position you apply for, make sure that you know your stuff because you will be asked appropriate questions to quiz your knowledge for said position

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dallas (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I got an interview call 2 months after I applied. I was invited to an on-site interview. I was interview by a panel of 4 and it was mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Describe the project in which you worked on a large dataset   Answer Question
    • What are the steps in an analytics project? Explain it with a project you have worked on   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dallas (Dallas, TX).

Interview

it was a panel interview. then there was paperwork. Then I signed some of the papers. THe others, I took home and put somewhere that I don't remember right now.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dallas (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

In Person interview. I applied for it in the month March 2017, online. I then went in for my face to face with four people interviewing. 13 questions where asked.

Assistant City Auditor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dallas (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I found this job through a career fair at my school. I left my resume at the City of Dallas booth. Within a week, I received a call from the Office of the City Auditor (Office) and had the first interview at my school. Subsequently I had a panel interview at the Office. During the panel interview, I was asked to write. A week after the second interview, I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• Give us some example of significant findings and recommendations that you reported at the current job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My counter offer was accepted.

Department Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dallas (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I received a call to schedule an interview 2 months after I applied for the position. The interview consisted of 4 individuals (including the hiring manager) and a total of 12 questions. At the beginning of the interview, the hiring manager read the job description and asked if I had any questions. Then they took turns asking questions. The interview lasted 1 hour.

Library Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dallas.

Interview

-I was interviewed by a panel of 8 library personnel (librarians and library associates) in a conference room. At that point in time, I felt like I was in front of a firing squad. They were friendly, but it still felt like a firing squad. They each asked me a question from list of 10 questions, and each time that I answered their question, they would each take lots of notes.

Interview Questions

• Q. Although you are qualified, what differentiates you from everyone else? Why should you have this position.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dallas.

Interview

2-day interview, very easy straight forward question about your goals and personality. Management and staff are very friendly. Just make sure you know what you are walking into. Ask questions and make sure you know its a door-to-door sales and marketing. It's not an office job and you are constantly in the field.

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dallas (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

After submitting an online application and taking a performance exam I was notified of the interview date. The interview panel consisted of three members who took turns asking questions. The entire process was intimidating but still a positive experience overall. I was emailed with the panels decision a couple weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How do you overcome stress? Describe a stressful situation you've faced and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Firefighter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Dallas.

Interview

Panel interview, with various members from leadership from various departments. Each panel member took turns asking questions while the other members wrote down the answers. Overall it was pretty relaxed environment and setting