Damar Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Damar Services

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Damar Services (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy, very straight forward. Panel type of interview with multiple members from the HR team. The waiting area was very nice. Everyone was very polite. Pretty diverse team of people they already had in their HR department.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of things have you done in your previous work that you think could help you in an unique and fast paced environment like ours?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Damar Services (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2013.

Interview

Was easy and quick. The DON interviews for all nursing positions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. There was no need. I was completely happy with my contract.

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Damar Services (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2013.

Interview

Waiting for the interview took weeks and that was frustrating. I arrived and was interviewed about an hour after the planned time. The interviewer was less Professional than expected but pleasant, it was fairly easy and was offered a position immediately. Overall the experience was a good one, I would not stress too much about it.