Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys

Sort:

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys (Orlando, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

I met directly with Mr. Dan Newlin in person for the interview. We met in his office and he interviewed me there. We went through my background and how I would benefit his firm.

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys.

Interview

Staff was very pleasant. The office was very beautifully decorated. Busy atmosphere. The interview itself felt rushed and I wondered why I was there very quickly. But the interviewer seemed nice enough but not interested in conducting the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you come in for an in person interview instead of a telephone interview?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys (Orlando, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I was actually contacted via email by the firm administrator after seeing my resume online to inquire about scheduling me for an interview. After interviewing once with the administrator, I was contacted a week later and offered a position with the firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys (Orlando, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

I was actually contacted via email by the firm administrator's assistant after seeing my resume online to inquire about scheduling me for an interview. The interview process was very comfortable and the firm administrator was so nice. We went through various questions and then, she proceed to explain all benefits that they offer and how was the work for this position. Once the interview was over, she asked me if I have questions and I was told that I would be contacted by the end of the following week with a decision.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys (Orlando, FL).

Interview

The interview process was very easy. They were able to move my interview up earlier, due to being available earlier in the day, so that was nice. I met with the firm administrator, one on one, in the beautiful office conference room, and went through a series of questions. Once the interview was over, I was told that I would be contacted by the end of the following week with a decision.

Senior Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys (Orlando, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

Detailed, thought out, productive. There was detailed discussion about the job description and expectation. No fluff...would be a lot of work. Mr. Newlin wants only Allstars on his Team.