Dana Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dana Incorporated

2.7

Sort:

Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dana Incorporated.

Interview

I had a Phone interview first then a One on One basic questions for the interview then I was called back a second time for a plant walk through with each departments supervisor showing me each process the product went through

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crossville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dana Incorporated (Crossville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

Recent job interview is very hard to predict how the interview will go. I have had a couple of interviews. The first one was very professional. The questions were on point. The interviewers handle themselves appropriately. At the time, no human resource person in the facility. The second one was cold, not personal, and left you wondering how you did. Human resource was involved in this one. The questions were not all directly related to position.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a situation involving a warehouse associate doing something unsafe?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dana Incorporated (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy to talk to. Asked about my qualifications based upon my resume and went through a thorough description of the position they are hiring for and why they are hiring. If I would be interested in a opportunity like that and wanted to know what type of salary requirements I was looking for.

Anonymous Employee in Maumee, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dana Incorporated (Maumee, OH).

Interview

Standard interview process. I was contacted by recruiter who set up a face to face interview. Interview was with hiring manager and 3 other senior engineers from the team. I was told to talk about myself and then 5 standard behavioral questions. I got an offer 2 days later.

Anonymous Employee in Maumee, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dana Incorporated (Maumee, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard. Was interviewed by my supervisor and the Dept Manager. Basic questions from, tell me about yourself, why do you want to be an engineer, what role would you like. etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an Engineer?   1 Answer

IT Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Dana Incorporated in February 2013.

Interview

First step was a Phone Interview then an onsite interview - Didn't ask much a few behavioral questions also didn't bother about the technical part of the process

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumee, OH

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dana Incorporated (Maumee, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. They asked me to drive to Maumee OH (350 miles), I asked that I be flown. They then changed to another phone interview ith two technical folks. After that I was asked to meet the hiring manager at another location 175 miles from my house which I did.

I was told that I had done well at the interview and I would receive an offer on Monday. On Tuesday I was told that they had hired someone else.

So far they have not told me if they will me for the gas or milage for the interview. The hiring manager will not answer my emails.

Senior Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dana Incorporated (Detroit, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

First I had a phone screening with the hiring manager. A few days later they set up an on-site interview which was 3 hours long with 3 groups of 2 people- very intimidating. Glad it was all done in one afternoon though. Took about a week to hear back with the offer.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dana Incorporated (Washington, DC) in March 2013.

Interview

Directed to temporary agency. Interviewed and screened by temporary agency then phone interview with company then face to face. Once I passed all testing amd interviewing, then I tpired the plant and met the team. The team had to decide if my personality and skill set were a good match for the team.

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owensboro, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Dana Incorporated (Owensboro, KY).

Interview

After 5 interviews and spending over 16 hours of my life I was told by the Plant Mgr and Senior HR Mgr I was a great fit for the job but because the peer panel had concerns I was not offered the job. What a joke......

Interview Questions

• Actually asked me if I had a family.   1 Answer