Danone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Danone Interview Questions

Interviews at Danone

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lorton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danone (Lorton, VA).

Interview

The interview process was simple and straightforward. Employees and managers seem very nice but the job descriptions are a big problem. I went in for two interviews not knowing which is which and discovering that both are for the same position but for different brands and working for two teams. These details were not written in the JD nor communicated to me beforehand, however, the hiring managers made me feel comfortable and explained the discrepancies to me.
    Another major issue was that there were tasks and roles required for the position that were absolutely not mentioned in both job descriptions, and it was a bit disappointing as I have spent an adequate amount of time studying and preparing for this interview opportunity with full commitment and passion but was caught a little bit off guard.

All in all, aside from the job description issue, it was a very nice experience and has given me a boost to move forward, and I would love to interview again in the future for this company.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Danone (White Plains, NY).

Interview

Interview process took over 4 weeks. Spoke with recruiter, then director. Followed by an in person meeting to present to a panel of 3. The questions were average and it was overall a great interview.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about your favorite manager?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Danone (White Plains, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with different folks from the department related to the job area. They were welcoming and engaging and cared to know more about you and what you did. Interviewed with a total of 3 people for this particular role.

Choreographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Danone (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Engaging and invigorating. Dexterity was required as well as the ability to defeat large opponents in and to hand combat. Engaging and invigorating. Dexterity was required as well as the ability to defeat large opponents in and to hand combat.

Interview Questions

• Would you like a water or a coffee?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Danone in October 2017.

Interview

It was very straight forward and a had a friendly interviewer. I felt it went well and had two interviews, but the position went to someone else. They asked the typical questions one would expect.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Danone (University, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through a University Career Fair (Idaho), then was invited to a group interview the next day. The entire process was around 4 hours. The first 30 minutes was a a video presentation on Danone and their history. Then we were placed into three groups of 5 and we had to draw/design a zoo for the next 2 hours. After that we presented to everyone and talked about our groups dynamic, who took charge, what would we change now. Overall the interview process was very unique and fun.

Interview Questions

• Who took charge in your group? Did you feel like your ideas were ever shut down by the group?   Answer Question

Internal Controls Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Danone (Broomfield, CO).

Interview

Met with 4 different people, from Sr Manager to VP. All were very amicable and soft spoken. I felt like the process was pretty straight forward. No tests or personality quizzes to take

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danone in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was rather simple. First, HR interview, then an interview with who became my boss. The whole process took about a month. I got hired as an outsourced employee and I was supposed to be on trial for one year. After that, I got "promoted" into an internal employee.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. Just specific but very basic questions about market research and motivation to work in market research   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no much negotiation. Danone is not known for being able to negotiate.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Danone.

Interview

Phone interview with a director and two others. You'll do most of the talking, ask a lot of questions at the end and read up on their mission and values

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danone (White Plains, NY).

Interview

A couple of phone calls and an in person interview. I spoke with the recruiter and hiring manager via phone first. They then invited me for an in-person interview. The in person interview had a case study, panel interview, presentation, and meeting with HR.