Danone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Danone Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lorton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danone (Lorton, VA).

Interview

The interview process was simple and straightforward. Employees and managers seem very nice but the job descriptions are a big problem. I went in for two interviews not knowing which is which and discovering that both are for the same position but for different brands and working for two teams. These details were not written in the JD nor communicated to me beforehand, however, the hiring managers made me feel comfortable and explained the discrepancies to me.
    Another major issue was that there were tasks and roles required for the position that were absolutely not mentioned in both job descriptions, and it was a bit disappointing as I have spent an adequate amount of time studying and preparing for this interview opportunity with full commitment and passion but was caught a little bit off guard.

All in all, aside from the job description issue, it was a very nice experience and has given me a boost to move forward, and I would love to interview again in the future for this company.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danone (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The process because was short and so clear, the interview by phone was nice, and the next interview was so interesting. Both interviewers were so nice and they were so specific with each question.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work in Danone?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Danone.

Interview

External recruiter reached out and organized with internal Dannon HR. Some of the worst experiences I've dealt with in HR. Talk about setting a poor reflection on the company but should have seen this as a sign of what was to come. Went onsite in White Plains to meet with HM. The culture seemed non-existent, way too quiet for the morning, I even asked if there was a meeting going on but no. The few lost souls I saw on the way to conference room looked like poor shells. Simply put they looked miserable. The whole vibe seemed way off. Think Stephen King's the langoliers. Looks like a corporate office but no one around and eerily too quiet. The HM also seemed somewhat unqualified for the role they were in, and many questions being asked of me were basic entry level marketing, which also seemed off since the role was not entry level. I left feeling underwhelmed and never heard back which turned out to be a good thing. Insiders in the industry say it is one of the worst places to work, and apparently they know this and lure you in with higher vaca days and salary. Buyer be ware!

Food Lawyer Interview

Interview

I had a phone screening with the recruiter who was assigned to evaluating candidates for this position. He was nice and asked the basic questions about why I was interested in the job and what my relevant work experience was.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Danone (White Plains, NY).

Interview

Interview process took over 4 weeks. Spoke with recruiter, then director. Followed by an in person meeting to present to a panel of 3. The questions were average and it was overall a great interview.

Region Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danone (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied to an online posting on careers.com. Contacted within 3 days by HR to conduct an initial phone interview. Vetted compatibility with basic job requirements, Overall a few smooth process. Interviewed at white plains office in NY with direct & next level managers. Formally offered the position the following week.

Buyer- MT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Danone.

Interview

1. Online application
    2. onlinte test : numberial and verbal
    3. phone interview: behaviour questions
    4. assesment day: last for day long
    group discussion (6 ppl)
    1 to 1 interview (based on CV) why danone, why u, why buyer
    indivudial presentation
    case interview

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Danone.

Interview

I interviewed in the US and the process took months. I had to keep going back to meet with various members of the leadership team. I was made a lot of promises that weren't kept, and now see that I was lied to thru the whole process. Some of the people I interviewed with were down right rude. I wish I had taken that as a sign and never accepted, it only got worse as time went on.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Danone.

Interview

I resume was pulled from monster or indeed through a 3rd party HR firm. I interviewed with them, then HR at the company, then they flew me to ATL for my final interview. It took maybe 4 week to complete all 3 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Question were about research I've done on the company. Behavioral and situational type questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danone in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was rather simple. First, HR interview, then an interview with who became my boss. The whole process took about a month. I got hired as an outsourced employee and I was supposed to be on trial for one year. After that, I got "promoted" into an internal employee.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. Just specific but very basic questions about market research and motivation to work in market research   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no much negotiation. Danone is not known for being able to negotiate.