Danos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Danos Interview Questions

1.2

Safety Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Larose, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danos (Larose, LA).

Interview

Fairly quick process once you get with started with the initial face to face. I was asked some very straight forward question. The interviewer knew what he was looking for and he was very transparent about his expectations. The key to getting hired there is to be yourself and tell your opinion and outlook on day to day job experience if asked never lie.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with other   1 Answer

Material Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan City, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danos (Morgan City, LA) in October 2013.

Interview

Was offered an interview at a local employer that was working through Danos. Met with 3 Danos recruiters and the local employer's rep. Interview went well.

Planner/Scheduler Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Danos in November 2012.

Interview

Well for this position the company was awarded and bid for this project and the requirements was for a planning department. I already worked on the project in the planning department. As this job moved ahead my position with another company closed and this company picked me up with very little difficulty. There was a phone call asking me if I was interested in continuing with what I had been doing and listed the benefits for me and I agreed to come aboard.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider working for a smaller salary?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy and I came away with Faster Medical coverage that the standard time enrollment period. Took about 2 minutes to discuss.

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeville, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Danos (Leeville, LA) in March 2012.

Interview

My interview was very basic. The only thing you have to do is submit to a drug test and a physical. I also had to go through safety training for a week.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything difficult about the whole interview process. Was very laid back.   Answer Question

Shipping & Receiving Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danos (New Orleans, LA) in January 2012.

Interview

Quick and easy, met with the account manager, spoke about the dock that I would be working at, and was asked if I minded working a 14&7 schedule, was also asked if I would mind being relocated if needed.