Danske Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Danske Bank Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denmark, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danske Bank (Denmark, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Only one interview about motivation and skills. As a student helper no longer process was needed. No tests neither. Regarding the skills - questions were related to course taken and projects in University.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation for this position.

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Danske Bank (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very friendly interview with the hiring manager and the HR assistant. The interview lasted for 1 hour where 10 minutes were set aside to discuss results from the cognitive tests. They used a classic interview technique in this first part of the process and it was in Swedish.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle/react to stress?
      How do you handle conflict/difficult colleagues at work/university?

Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vilnius (Lithuania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Danske Bank (Vilnius (Lithuania)) in February 2017.

Interview

Two times in Vilnius office and the last one with Denmark Hr. Vilnius office workers were nice and friendly, first interview about common tech. questions, second was about the design challenge and was good too. Before second interview they sent me a cubic logics test,( I thought that this is just formality ) last interview with hr from Denmark, she was very cold and just mentioned about the test results. In a nutshell, as I understand that Danske HR in Denmark does not interest in your technical talent or experience therefore prepare yourself typical hr questions and cubiks logiks test :)

Global Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Danske Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through college.
    There were five round overall,each being the elimination round.
    First round was snippets of the C and C++ programs.
    Second round was little tricky. 50 questions have to be answered in 12 minutes. The questions were pretty easy,mostly basic English and basic Mathematics.
    After this,the shortlisted students were called to their office in Ecospace.
    The third round was GD,5 out of 10 students will be selected in the GD.
    The fourth round was Technical Interview,where they will ask you basic questions on OOPs and DBMS and mostly questions related to your Resume.
    The fifth round was HR,which was completely on basic questions,but keep in mind-"The longer you talk,the more chance of getting selected."
    P.S-They provide food for students on the day of Final Interview,

Interview Questions

• 1.What is Normalization?
      2.What is OOP?
      3.Basic OS questions.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Danske Bank in October 2016.

Interview

There were four rounds 1.techincal apti which consists of total 30 questions of c and c++ in 20 mins. I guess 10 right ans were sufficient to clear as it was little tough. 2.then 12 min 50 ques, out of which 24 verbal, 16 quantitative and 10 logical. Each of 4 min. Cut off was high for this. 3. Technical, i dint clear 2nd round so don't know much about this. But they were checking communication and confidence. 4. Hr

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glostrup, Capital Region (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danske Bank (Glostrup, Capital Region (Denmark)) in October 2016.

Interview

After I applied online, I was contacted to set a date for the interview. I was interviewed in the group IT headquarters, in Glostrup. It was a nice conversation with two friendly people from the IT department. They explained me the process and the next steps in detail. I was given the response in the promised time period.
    They provided me valuable feedback that I could use in my next interviews. They also explained in detail why the other candidate was selected. It was a really good experience.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions:
      What are your strength and weakness ?
      What was your biggest failure ?
      How did you behave in a particular situation ?
      We also talked about my cv and aspirations.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Danske Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

There will be 4 rounds.
    1. Online aptitude test consists of 50 questions which should be answered in "12 Minutes". (There will be numerical, abstract and verbal based questions).
    2. Technical face to face.
    3. Technical face to face with manager.
    4. Face to face with delivery manager along with HR Round.

I have got this interview through a consultancy and cleared the 1st round.
    2nd round was face to face in (Bellandur EcoWorld (Bangalore)).

Interview Questions

• They have asked MVC, Angular JS related questions.
      They were looking for MVC and Angular JS resource (which was not mentioned in the JD shared :( )

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danske Bank (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got an invitation to an interview in the Group Risk Management about a month later.
    The questions were easy, pretty standard stuff. As I am not from finance, I had prepared extensively and read up on their models, but they just asked standard behavioral questions. It seemed like they were looking for someone less career driven and I got the impression that it wasn't a good place for someone that wants to climb in the hierarchy and is not content with being a number cruncher.

They didn't get back to me after the interview, which I thought was rude and unprofessional, especially for a bank.

Interview Questions

• What are your three USPs?   Answer Question
    • Are you very competitive? How do you work with people that are not as competitive?   Answer Question
    • What do you think is the percentage of intellectually challenging and of repetitive work in the job you're applying for? What is your ideal percentage?   Answer Question

Lead Software Designer - .NET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Danske Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

5 Rounds in total
    Mostly question were on TPL and multi threading. easy to moderate question. Don't think they have talent to hire so making interview process lengthy as same set of questions were asked in all the stages of interview.
    Basic oops questions
    Asyn Await and TPL
    Online test verbal,reasoning. do quetion quickly. don't wait for a single question
    Case study

Slow interview process.
    if your package is high then don't go for interview process.

Interview Questions

• Autoreset vs manual rest event
      Memory mapped files
      multicast delegate
      kernel mode vs user mode
      Async vs multithreading
      And many more question on threading and tpl
      if you are done with msdn for threading and tpl then you can easily crack the interview.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Danske Bank.

Interview

get well prepared with online test which could be a bit of challenge

Interview Questions

• Online, face to face and phone HR round. All went well, but could have been more quicker in responding. get well prepared with online test which could be a bit of challenge   Answer Question