Darigold Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 66 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Darigold

Application

I interviewed at Darigold

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews by different people. Team members from your team, managers, and HR. All in one day usually takes about a couple hours. Super low key with the people you talk to.

Interview Questions
  • My background. What do you enjoy about the jobs you've had? What improvements would you have made at previous jobs?
    Answer Question

Darigold

Application

I interviewed at Darigold

Interview

Easy, I was hired as a temp to hire, but the interview was only with one person and took only 20 min or so. They asked about my knowledge of the plant/process, background, and I was hired a few days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Darigold (Seattle, WA) in Jan 2022

Interview

Interviewer's mic worked poorly and we both spent a good portion pausing and staring at each other while it reset. Most of the interview was discussing internal politics and how the hiring manager had quit the organization twice. Questions were mostly centered around Excel and PowerBI which the interviewer had recently taken a class on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Darigold (Boise, ID) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was easy was brought in for an interview and was asked about my resume and experience and my different job qualifications with different job experience that I have on my resume example warehouse, electrical, welding

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Darigold (Seattle, WA) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process was set up within a couple days and was a couple hours long with few key team members. The interview was relaxed, friendly, and the response back after was fast. The Darigold team members were open about the department challenges.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Darigold (Boise, ID) in Mar 2021

Interview

Interview process went ok there was hiring manager and 2 supervisors. The interview lasted ablut 20 mins. He told me he would get back to me and he never did after he told me it looked promising and he would respond regardless. He nor hr did even after reaching out to Hr they gave me the cold shoulder not even the courtesy to say no im off the list! Im desperate for work and have all the experience so im confused! DARIGOLD needs to improve communication skills!!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Darigold

Application

I interviewed at Darigold

Interview

interview as expected. Asked all the basic questions. Applied online and then emailed back and forth until an interview date was set. Interviewed with HR and was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Darigold

Application

I interviewed at Darigold

Interview

Met with numerous director level staff and VPs. Very professional interviews, made me feel welcome, asked great questions, and answered my questions with candor. Overall, was a smooth process and great feel to the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Darigold (Boise, ID) in Feb 2019

Interview

A quick to the point 30 min interview made up of two interviews. The hiring manager and their supervisor. They did not provide a tour of the facility. There is no front desk, so I walked in straight into an office with cubicles. Someone asked me what I needed as the passed by and they didn't know who I was talking about. A few seconds later someone else came up that know who I was, they made me what for a minute as they finished their task and escorted me to an office where the interview took place.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Darigold (Seattle, WA)

Interview

Screening interview by phone, then group interview in the office. Both were about 45 minutes. Interviewers were friendly and asked intelligent questions. Overall the process was efficient, but the final screening took about a week to complete.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews

Darigold Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Darigold as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.82 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Accounts Payable Specialist and Production Operator rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Plant Worker roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Darigold takes an average of 19 days when considering 74 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Plant Worker had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas HR Generalist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 17 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Darigold according to 74 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 19.50%