Darigold Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Darigold (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their careers page. About two weeks later I received a call to set up an interview at HQ. Recruiters were very friendly, accommodating, and walked you through what would happen next.

There were four 1-on-1 interviews, 30min each, back to back. Managers, senior manager, and director. The interviews were primarily focused on my background, skills, and how I would fit well into this position. Everyone was upbeat, generous with their time, and it felt like they wanted to be there asking questions (Instead of forced to do it). Interviews were comfortable and relaxed.

After the interviews the recruiter took me on a complete tour of the HQ building while highlighting some of the job perks. It was fun to see the spaces, learn about the company, and get a glimpse into the culture before an offer was even presented.

A week after the interview they reached out with an offer. Their offer was strong and there was no wiggle room. The entire process was smooth and a very positive experience.

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Darigold (Seattle, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview is a basis to identify whether you'll be capable of working with the large array of personalities within the company. It does not matter how much you know of dairy, it's processing or the role you'll be playing as the lab tech, they just want someone who can fit in. The vibe I received was that it is like any other production line, you just get to do some science along the way.

Interview Questions

• If results came back revealing a growth of bacteria, (or whatever), and you went to the guys in charge of shutting down the processing, and he denied to do it because he doesn't care, how would you respond?   2 Answers

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Darigold (Seattle, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

It was very straight forward, there was no type of trick questions and everybody was very easy to talk with. I did strictly phone interviews, so I never personally saw anyone. They had a several interview process of 3 interviews with different people. Some of these people were only one person, other interviews were with more than one person. Overall it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you problem solve when working with people, if someone on your team falls behind in their work?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Darigold (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

phone interview with in-house recruiter, then 3 30 minute interviews with sr. management. in finance, sales and marketing. then a final interview with vp of sales. offer was extended about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• what's your experience level?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Darigold (Puyallup, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

I had two phone screenings. One with the recruiter and one with the hiring manager. I was invited onsite for a 4 hour interview. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. I knew by the end of the interview it was a team that I wanted to join.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with your manager and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Darigold (Seattle, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

There was two rounds; first screening over phone and then an in person interview with the Hr manager and also the Corporate Director and Assistant Controller and hiring manager. It was a pretty standard interview for this position. They asked a mix of technical questions and behavioural questions. They were looking for right fit for their company but weren't opposed to helping balance the right candidates career goals in the long term.

Interview Questions

• What is your work style or thought process?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Darigold?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Fixed assets accounting?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in the past where you have contributed to process improvement?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Darigold (Seattle, WA) in May 2018.

Interview

Very casual asked questions about me and gave me opportunity to ask questions. I had 30 minutes interviews with 4 different departments. Each interviewer was pleasant and approachable.

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Darigold (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a very thorough process. Visited 4 different locations so that everyone on the team I would be working with had a chance to ask questions and weigh in on who they were hiring. I was very impressed and thought it was a great way to include everyone.

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Darigold.

Interview

I had a first initial phone screen with the recruiter, she mainly talked the whole time and was not very personable. She missed our first call and had to reschedule. I found her offstandish and with poor follow through. I then had two in person interviews with different team members which later sold me on the role and team. Otherwise I would have had no interest in moving forward.

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Darigold (Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview on development skills and development process experience. Then team description and fit evaluation. Also detailed explanation of what the project would involve what the team structure would be and what my responsibilities within the team would entail. Followed by a description of the follow up steps on position acceptance (screening, drug test etc.).

Interview Questions

• What depth of Agile experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

straight forward hourly contract wage offer. no negotiation was involved.

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyside, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Darigold (Sunnyside, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Darigold HR will call to set up the interview, be honest because they're willing to be flexible with the interview schedule. They really seem to embrace the team concept because the your interview will not only be with the HR representative and manager of the department but with the managers of all the departments to make sure you fit in with the Darigold team.

Interview Questions

• If you were a maintenance manager when would be the best time to conduct repairs or maintenance?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made a salary and benefits package offer and I countered