Darton College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Darton College Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Darton College

Faculty Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Darton College.

Interview

Phone interview, then 3 months later there was an on campus teaching demonstration, interview with Dean and interview with VPAA. Very subjective with pay and title, no objective measures to determine this. Called a day later and offered a position. Not very organized, was told my title depended on affirmative action requirements being met in other new hires.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no objective measure for title and pay, you should negotiate and push for the best offer. Usually hire at the last minute so you have more power than most when negotiating a salary.

English Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Darton College (Albany, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

It was short, not too formal, and the boss isn't overbearing. We met in her office and she only asked me about the things required to apply (how I was doing in my English courses, what my schedule was like, what professor recommended me, etc). I had the job in about an hour.

Interview Questions

• How are you qualified?   1 Answer
    • After getting the job, there's an orientation video (about 30-45 minutes long) about proper tutoring techniques.   Answer Question

Desk Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Darton College (Albany, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

The process was very straight forward and was a matter of me being able to do the required task and responsibilities as stated. Also it was a test to determine my personality and whether I would be a good fit for working there. There was time to talk while inputting personal and life experiences into the conversation.