Datalogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Datalogic

2.8

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Brought in onsite and was asked a few easy technical questions.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Datalogic (Eugene, OR) in January 2018.

Interview

Started with a phone call, then I interviewed with the HR Director before a final interview with the CHRO. It was a comprehensive process and they were very considerate of my time.

Interview Questions

• In a changing environment with multiple high priorities, how do you prioritize?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datalogic (Eugene, OR).

Interview

Interviewed by three employees, some were verbal questions while others were written questions. The questions were mostly relating to job expectations / duties along with my skills in coding and electrical hardware design.

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Datalogic in April 2014.

Interview

Two projects to do at home. A C++ coding project, and a math/engineering project. I was given these projects to do at home and when done had to email my solutions. The interviewers were kind and provided positive feedback.

Interview Questions

• Write C++ code for a specific task, some classes were provided and was supposed to use them.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Datalogic (Eugene, OR) in June 2012.

Interview

Panel and Interview Teams over the course of about 2 weeks. I first has a phone interview with my department VP and potential manager. Then we scheduled an interview day which lasted about 5 hours. I met with most of the team I would be working with and some of the businesses key leaders. They asked typical interview questions to gauge my past experience, etc... nothing too crazy but it was a long process. About 3 days later I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Pretty common questions about experience and interests.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bologna (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datalogic (Bologna (Italy)) in October 2016.

Interview

They asked me to talk about my education, in particular they asked me to do a brief description of the principal courses I've attended at the bachelor degree. They also asked me about which courses I will choose next year (since I'm currently attending a master degree) and what are my areas of interest.
    It was during a kind of open day, organized by the company and it was quite informal since I'm still a student and I went there just to get some information on what they search and offer to future engineers.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bologna (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Datalogic (Bologna (Italy)) in May 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR department and invited for an interview. The HR employee was helpful and provided a feedback to all my inquiries. I had 2 interviews for the role.

Interview Questions

• - educational background;
      - previous work experiences.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bologna (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Datalogic (Bologna (Italy)).

Interview

Sent my CV through a personal contact. I was then called a few weeks after for an Interview with HR and the Marketing Manager to be done the same day. Both were informal interviews and they did not have the objective to test me under pressure but just to know me a bit and if I would be a good fit with the team

Interview Questions

• Why the company and the position, previous experiences, Describe your study path and and your experience abroad   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bologna (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datalogic (Bologna (Italy)) in October 2017.

Interview

Good questions, nice environment, not too much pressure; 3 managers I would have work with.
    Good presentation of the company and expectations of the role;
    Professional interview; I really appreciated the clarity.
    no really a quick selection process

Interview Questions

Interview

I had an interview from ranstad and one directly from datalogic. The first interview was followed by a test about my English language skills; they trusted me on the fact that I answered it offline without getting help.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my programming skills and tried to understand if I was sufficiently motivated.   Answer Question