Datang Telecom Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Datang Telecom Technology Interview Questions

2.3

Reliability Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Datang Telecom Technology in November 2013.

Interview

Four rounds of interviews including the first written test. The second interview is HR interview, just some regular questions. The third one is technical interview, about the reliability distribution, reliability allocation, FMEA, etc. The final one is manager interview, similar to technical interview, but seems more easier, asking about some general question about reliability.

Interview Questions

• How do you allocate reliability for a complete new product?   1 Answer

Network Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tangshan, Hebei (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Datang Telecom Technology (Tangshan, Hebei (China)) in April 2013.

Interview

submit the resume, waiting for phone interview.A phone interview is a type of job interview that is conducted to determine if the applicant has the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring. A screening interview is typically the first interview in the hiring process.

A screening interview can be conducted over the phone or in-person. In both cases, the results of the screening interview will determine if the candidate moves to the next round of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• what did you do in university?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Xi'an, Shaanxi (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datang Telecom Technology (Xi'an, Shaanxi (China)) in July 2010.

Interview

Just 1 to 1 talk. Ask some questions about my past experience. Easy

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Xi'an, Shaanxi (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Datang Telecom Technology (Xi'an, Shaanxi (China)) in July 2009.

Interview

It is a university-industry program. It is unpaid but kinda practical.

Interview Questions

• In the beginning it will take a little while to get used to the culture.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datang Telecom Technology in April 2009.

Interview

ansower the question in pen

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Datang Telecom Technology (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in February 2009.

Interview

The core technology personnel, a man phoned to interview, the sound is quite nice, polite. The real interview two woman, a numerical manager, a small Leader should be considered. May be feeling the corporate culture is wrong, the interviewer always said you liked the work environment, foreign companies can accept the corporate culture of our state-owned enterprises? We are very traditional, blabla ... later HR surface over

Interview Questions

• project experience in communication theory knowledge communication protocol issues related to self-introduction?   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Datang Telecom Technology (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in September 2008.

Interview

First of all, i had registered into a Chinese websit for Career Searcher. And, the company found my resume and then call me directory for appointment time of onsite interview. No question on the phone and just make a date. And when i arrived at the office for that appointment, just two guys take it. I finished the conversation and i got it.

Interview Questions

• Old style of question about why you quit from the ex-work, and so on   1 Answer