David Saxe Productions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.4

Sort:

Performer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at David Saxe Productions (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2015.

Interview

Weird audition. There was no structure or time management at all. The competition for his show didn't seem too intense. We had to sing a cappella and it didn't help anyone.

Interview Questions

• No questions. I had to sing a song that showcased my comedy skills and showed that I was a good mover.   1 Answer

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at David Saxe Productions (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2016.

Interview

I took an internship for about 2 weeks then took a test to see if I would be able to get a full time job which I passed and then was given a job.

Box Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at David Saxe Productions (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2013.

Interview

You will either interview at the corporate office or directly at the theater. If it's at the theater be prepared to wait & be asked crazy non relevant questions. Also make sure you look good since they hire based on your looks. Very unfair workplace & interview process. Don't expect anything extraordinary. If you accept the offer you start training immediately so be prepared. Only thing this company cares about is Upgrades. So if you mention that during your interview your basically a shoe in.

Admin Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at David Saxe Productions.

Interview

Absolute waste of time. Very unprofessional! All the horrible reviews are to be believed!!! Pay well below the market and clearly a reason they are operating in the C&D level productions in Vegas...

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at David Saxe Productions (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

Good interview except they don't warn you about the negative aspects of the company. They paint a lovely picture of the company which is far from the truth. Within the first couple days you get your first taste of how difficult the job is. You are treated like garbage from day one, constantly having your job threatened with termination. Saxe lies to try and motivate people. He supervises by intimidation.

Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at David Saxe Productions (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

you will come in and interview at the home office with HR,

then David Saxe

also they say they will do a background check but it really is just googling your name, there is also no drug tests because David is to cheap.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at David Saxe Productions (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Very brief, unprofessional, desperate. I was excited because I was called fairly quickly after I applied. I did have to apply a few times but the overall timeline was short. However, the interview process was very unprofessional and rudimentary. Considering it's my profession to interview people I was surprised at the lack of depth in the interview process. I realize they were in desperate need of a HR professional.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at David Saxe Productions (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

Very brief, unorganizex, questions off the wall. No sense of stability, no assurance of job security. Unprofessional. A total joke, we met in a breamroom whe tbere employees were having their lunch break. The CEO has his dogs begging for food as well

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at David Saxe Productions (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2015.

Interview

I never received an email just a phone call to come interview. Both people interviewing me we're unprofessional. The first one, female, kept taking and texting during the interview. Apparently she had more important things to do. The owner interviewed me but only asked if I'd ever sued anyone. He then proceeded to tell me of the many lawsuits against him. He also included some regarding employees with whom he was engaged in legal actions. I'm not sure he cared what I was capable of as long as I didn't sue him.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever sued an employer?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at David Saxe Productions in June 2012.

Interview

I was told by the interviewer that in company manager meetings the CEO will yell, use verbal abuse and humiliation if he asks you a question and you don't know the answer off the top of your head. I was told that managers have gotten up from the meeting and walked out because of the CEO's behavior.

Interview Questions

• very simple questions, didn't seem to care about knowing my experience or qualifications   Answer Question