Day Translations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Day Translations Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.7

Translator Interview

Interview

There was no interview as I work as a freelancer and not as a full-time employee of any company. Day translations contacted me after I submitted my CV for a rush project. I look forward to working with them again.

Speech and Pronunciation Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Day Translations (San Antonio, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

It was very simple and straightforward. I was recommended by another employee and they contacted me directly. The explanation of the service was really straightforward. They checked my information and I completed the job as they requested within the time limit offered.

Interview Questions

• After reading all information related to the service, was I qualified to do the job and did I understand it clearly?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Day Translations (Honolulu, HI) in February 2014.

Interview

II answered an Internet posting ad; was contacted within an hour. Filled in an application online and submitted a written and voice translation. They gave me enough time to reply to the questions and requirements needed. I was personally contacted by phone as well as a backup email. Staff were very polite and helpful. I was amazed at how personable they were with online applicants they are not talking to face to face. Prompt replies.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of my interview was submitting a voice recording of a translation piece; this was due to not having to do it before. It went smoothly and the staff put me at ease in regards to some technical difficulties I encountered.   Answer Question

Freelance Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Day Translations (Orlando, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

ENGLISH-SPANISH FACE TO FACE INTERPRETER, provide verbatim interpretations for Day Translations Inc. clients.

Voice test as well written test. Using SKYPE there is an interview process that it is a test involving phone system, skype and slide show about the Ethics of the Job, Company and field.

Interview Questions

• How long i have worked in this field   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Day Translations (Orlando, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Excellency: a telephone interview, then a quiz and after a written test.

After watching an extensive training of what is expected of you they request for you to take your time reading and watching your pair language.

Interview Questions

• Certifications
      How long providing interpretations
      1 Answer

Interpreter/Translator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Day Translations (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in May 2017.

Interview

You must provide a direct phone number and a specific time to be contacted, You will receive a call at the specified time. You can provide different times and they will wor with you if you are sincere aout working.

Interview Questions

• Share the difficulties you experienced in your last job ?   1 Answer

English>Spanish Freelance Translator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Córdoba (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Day Translations (Córdoba (Argentina)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview and hiring processes were carried out through e-mail. First, the company sent me a translation test to do and submit whithin 3 days. After passing the test, they sent me some power point presentations for me to know how de company works and I had to do some quizzes. Having completed these tasks I had to sign some online forms to complete the application and orientation processes.

Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Phone Savang (Laos)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Day Translations (Ban Phone Savang (Laos)) in May 2016.

Interview

First some emails were exchanged, and then the interview was over the phone. It was a screening interview more oriented to cover an emergency assignment and confirm hourly rates (which were considered very high).

Interview Questions

• Can you confirm your rate and if you can receive payment through PayPal?   Answer Question

Translator Interview

Interview

I was offered the text to translate and upon the results of translation I was offered a job as a freelancer. I think this is quite a professional approach because the only thing required for the translator is the quality work. I think an editor checked my test and then the work was offered to me . That means that the agency likes the quality of mywork

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Day Translations (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in October 2015.

Interview

It lasted more or less 2 weeks, it had a lot of steps which are good because they manage to filter if the person is right for the job and if the company is right for the person.
    It has several stages, the people from HR are very through and very nice, so you feel great while taking the process. They are always very clear from the beginning so there are no surprises.

Interview Questions

• My level of english, of spanish, how to handle stress situations   Answer Question