Day Translations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 15, 2017

2.6

Interpreter/Translator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Day Translations (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Over the phone and the company asked about my experience and knowledge field. I was asked about my education and business back ground. It was very clear and simple. It was very pleasant .

Translator Interview

Interview

There was no interview as I work as a freelancer and not as a full-time employee of any company. Day translations contacted me after I submitted my CV for a rush project. I look forward to working with them again.

Speech and Pronunciation Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Day Translations (San Antonio, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

It was very simple and straightforward. I was recommended by another employee and they contacted me directly. The explanation of the service was really straightforward. They checked my information and I completed the job as they requested within the time limit offered.

Interview Questions

• After reading all information related to the service, was I qualified to do the job and did I understand it clearly?   1 Answer

Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Day Translations (Honolulu, HI) in February 2014.

Interview

II answered an Internet posting ad; was contacted within an hour. Filled in an application online and submitted a written and voice translation. They gave me enough time to reply to the questions and requirements needed. I was personally contacted by phone as well as a backup email. Staff were very polite and helpful. I was amazed at how personable they were with online applicants they are not talking to face to face. Prompt replies.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of my interview was submitting a voice recording of a translation piece; this was due to not having to do it before. It went smoothly and the staff put me at ease in regards to some technical difficulties I encountered.   Answer Question

Freelance Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Day Translations (Orlando, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

ENGLISH-SPANISH FACE TO FACE INTERPRETER, provide verbatim interpretations for Day Translations Inc. clients.

Voice test as well written test. Using SKYPE there is an interview process that it is a test involving phone system, skype and slide show about the Ethics of the Job, Company and field.

Interview Questions

• How long i have worked in this field   1 Answer

Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Day Translations (Orlando, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Excellency: a telephone interview, then a quiz and after a written test.

After watching an extensive training of what is expected of you they request for you to take your time reading and watching your pair language.

Interview Questions

• Certifications
      How long providing interpretations   1 Answer

Translator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Day Translations (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2017.

Interview

I have received an email that the co, is looking for a freelancer translator, so replied back and then they asked for my c.v and arranged for an interview over the phone

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience you have?   1 Answer

Translator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Day Translations in August 2017.

Interview

There was a variety of reading and quizzes related to the standards and expectations of the company, required reading on procedures, completion of a professional profile and uploading of CV.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Day.   1 Answer

Translator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Day Translations (Cairo (Egypt)) in July 2017.

Interview

There was no actual interview as I'm a freelance translator.
    I applied online, and soon enough I got a reply through e-mail about a test I should undergo. I translated the required file, then I was sent numerous documents which I was required to read as an orientation and how the company works and such, and few papers to sign.

Interview Questions

• There was no actual interview as stated. Just contact information and rate per word.   Answer Question

Interpreter/Translator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Day Translations (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in May 2017.

Interview

You must provide a direct phone number and a specific time to be contacted, You will receive a call at the specified time. You can provide different times and they will wor with you if you are sincere aout working.

Interview Questions

• Share the difficulties you experienced in your last job ?   1 Answer