Day & Zimmermann Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Day & Zimmermann Interview Questions

2.8

Construction Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moss Point, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Day & Zimmermann (Moss Point, MS).

Interview

Put your name on a lists and then call you for the job.......... It was a smoothed process, and I love it............. I love it, I love it. I will tell anyone to try there company out

Radiation Protection Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunapee, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Day & Zimmermann (Sunapee, NH).

Interview

Submission of resume work history. Telephone interview and review of past experience/training and skills base. Other requirements include professional memberships, safety tests, drug tests, financial clearance, security clearances, computer skills and security, physical exam, references required. Knowledge of fleet and plant procedures and safety protocols.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingsport, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Day & Zimmermann (Kingsport, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

HR in Greenville, SC contacted me via telephone to set up interview with hiring managaer. Manager discussed position, his client needs, my qualifications, asked various questions and answered questions I had about the company and job.

Contract Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Day & Zimmermann (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Very uninformed staff through YOH which is their Staffing Service
    Absolutely the worse Contract Service I have dealt with. Incompetent and lack of knowledge in their internal staff. Poor English comprehension and they " pass the buck". While I passed background and drug test, I withdrew my acceptance as the poor experience I had with the YOH staff made me too frustrated to deal with them for the contract term!
    Work with local service instead of YOH. Run fast if they contact you

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Day & Zimmermann.

Interview

In a word: Brutal. "The Gauntlet" Multiple phone screening and interviews. Multiple face-to-face interviews. Presentations. Multiple request for more information, more references, more experience, specific data (revenue goal, sales volume, etc.)

Interview Questions

• What executives do you in the industry do you know?   1 Answer
    • Summary of experience in industry: market, sales, sales management, key wins, key customer relationships   Answer Question
    • What is your future vision for DZ?   Answer Question
    • Why are you the right candidate?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Day & Zimmermann.

Interview

I had an interview with about 5 people for a summer internship for high school students they asked about my interests and skills and just wen't through my resume and asked about my

Nuclear Rigger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kings Mountain, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Day & Zimmermann (Kings Mountain, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

This is contract work for nuclear outages. You are contacted, and given a contract.

Negotiation

It is one sided. They make you an offer and you either except, or decline.

Employee Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Day & Zimmermann (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

I was initially contacted immediately after applying by a senior recruiter. Two phone interviews followed with the hiring manager and the direct supervisor. Last step was a face-to-face interview at HQ in PA with the two decision makers. Fast and candid responses from everyone involved throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• I did not personally find any particular question to be incredibly difficult, although challenging. Much of the interview was - "so you have XYZ situation, how would you handle that?" I found the process to be fun, thought-provoking and above all, it gave me a much better sense of the job duties and responsibilities.   1 Answer

Senior Project Controls Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Day & Zimmermann (Reading, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Contacted by Greenville Office, took about 2 weeks to get an interview. Manager had claimed he wanted to reschedule. Job title was not what he was interviewing for. Disconnect between HR and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Nothing outside of the standard regarding qualifications.   Answer Question

Mechanical Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hartsville, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Day & Zimmermann (North Hartsville, SC) in September 2013.

Interview

call my recruiter weekly and see what jobs are available and what contracts are coming up.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to go here or their   1 Answer