DePauw Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at DePauw

Faculty Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greencastle, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DePauw (Greencastle, IN).

Interview

a clearly divided search committee. I actually got into an extended argument with one I later came to know as a dinosaur in every way, that learning should be a joyous process - recognizing also the importance of exiting our comfort zones. I demonstrated both a wide familiarity with the discipline that satisfied those who feel liberal arts professors must be generalists, but I also demonstrated through my presentations that I had in-depth knowledge on West Africa and conflict theory that pleased those who feel we need to be legitimate experts in an area of inquiry. I sought to keep the mock class lively and upbeat, but followed that with my research talk that explored the very dark terrain of mass atrocity. I think that blend made a good impression.

Interview Questions

• diverse committee so no one central or pivotal thematic concern, but a recurrent concern was teaching methods, especially multimedia presentation technologies (MPT).   1 Answer

ITAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greencastle, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DePauw (Greencastle, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

Very friendly interviewers. Mostly behavioral questions. Focus on how you co-orperate with teammates, how you would help a client (student, teacher, town's resident) if your client come in with a certain situation (having a bad mood, approaching deadline, afraid of using technology etc.), how you hope to contribute ITAP. Know how you'd navigate in various social situations.

Lab Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greencastle, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DePauw (Greencastle, IN) in August 2013.

Interview

was Called for an onsite interview. Took whole day 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. Met different people.One on one discussion. Discussion was mainly about my past experiences and education. There were no particular question except to getting to know each other. They showed me the entie work place and all the laboratories. Told me what were expected.

Interview Questions

• Not particular, Just discussing about experiences and what I did in the past   Answer Question

Hall Coordinator Interview

Interview

Simple question. Your experience, why do you want to work for depauw. Overall very professional process

Web Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DePauw in March 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of a brief meeting with the direct manager and then lunch with the team. It was informal and a great way to get a feel for whether or not I'd fit in.