DeRoyal Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

3.2

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DeRoyal Industries (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

three interviews with RM & VP- first phone and then in person- last was presenting to the region manager of the territory- sales process moved very quickly and would say it lasted about 3 weeks

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DeRoyal Industries.

Interview

I had a phone interview, all day interview process, had three different interviews with boss,VP, and with colleges. They even took me to lunch to see how I fit in with the group, which is a neat concept. This helped me to see how I fit in with the company as well.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths & weakness?   1 Answer

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DeRoyal Industries in March 2011.

Interview

After a phone interview with recruiter the regional manager called me for another phone interview. Three days later I had a face to face with same regional manager. Two weeks later another face to face, also had to prepare a one page paper on a topic of his choice. 3 weeks later had another face to face interview.
      After a background check and two different people checking my references I was flown to the headquarters in Tennessee. I sat down with HR and interviewed with two executives.
      After returning home I was called by recruiter saying I didn't click with the executives, that all I got for 2 months of work.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you sacrificed for your current position.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DeRoyal Industries in December 2010.

Interview

There were 3 interview phases.

Interview Questions

• What relationships will you leverage to make yourself successful in this industry?   Answer Question