Dealer Car Search Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dealer Car Search

Dealer Car Search

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dealer Car Search in Aug 2021

Interview

Call them and put an application in and they will get in contact with you quickly. Took an assessment and got the interview the next day. Seems to be a great company to try and work for.

Interview Questions
  • I haven’t made it to the interview yet
    Answer Question

Dealer Car Search

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dealer Car Search in Oct 2018

Interview

Quick and simple interview process. CEO was looking to see if I had basic knowledge required for the potion coupled with the humility required to learn and ask questions. I left feeling good about the company and the job.

Interview Questions
  • CEO gave me about 6 pages of terms such as HTML, Flash, SMS, etc. and asked me to rate my knowledge of those things on a scale of 1-10. He then asked me questions based on my answers. This was about 80% of the interview. The rest of the interview was pretty standard.

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

239.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Dealer Car Search~511173
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dealer Car Search (Louisville, KY) in Dec 2015

Interview

It is a great interviewing process and they are very welcoming when you first get there; from the time you approach the front doors, to the second interview, all the way to the training. Then after receiving an offer you set up your start date to begin training.Whole process is very smooth and they will do whatever they can to make sure you are ready for day one of work.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in a job?

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dealer Car Search (Louisville, KY) in Mar 2015

Interview

Phone interview. Meet and greet with basic interview questions . Follow up with VP and CEO. Friendly, professional and direct. Back ground and drug screen. Email confirmation of start date.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite part of making a deal?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealer Car Search (Louisville, KY) in Feb 2015

Interview

Very disorganized, I was actually called in twice for an initial "get to know you" interview session - by the head of sales. Then I was invited to do a phone test. They give you about 5 minutes to read a section of their phone scripts. They are very focused on closing the sale - but give you sub-par scripts to use that, if I were on the other end of the phone call would cause me to hang up immediately and never take another call from their company

Interview Questions
  • How quickly can you close a sale? Hint, they want you to ask for a credit card number, even when the prospect is not interested in the product

Application

Interview

Quick and simple, first interview easy, sample call and judgment for the second interview. Easy process. VP was great. Not the best type of interview, but it was okay.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dealer Car Search (Louisville, KY) in Jun 2014

Interview

It was a two stage interview processes, first a meet and great with the VP and then a role play using their script to make a sale. They try to put you on the spot to see how you deal with an uncomfortable situation. What they need to do is set up a day for you to shadow one of their senior people

Interview Questions
  • What is the most important word when is comes to sales?

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dealer Car Search (Louisville, KY) in Sep 2013

Interview

1st intwrview went in and met with the VP asked me about my sales background, just a very typical interview nothing out of the ordinary. 2nd interview met with VP again and he had me get on the phone with him to close him. They hired me on that day and I started rhe week after.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dealer Car Search (Louisville, KY) in Feb 2013

Interview

They wanted to know what goals I had in mind and how much I wanted to make per year and what positive things I could bring to the table and reviewed my past sales experience and reviewed my resume

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed