Deckers Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2017

2.7

Customer Experience Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Deckers Brands (Goleta, CA).

Interview

I had a fairly casual interview with the Customer Service Supervisor and the Director of Customer Service. The Director was very friendly and even spoke to me casually towards the end of the interview about some of my personal experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you have had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deckers Brands.

Interview

Everyone I interviewed with was extremely friendly, the questions were not difficult. The process was very long but allowed me to get to know them well. I was surprised by the length of time and amount of people I talked with, but it made me more confident about declining or accepting the offer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deckers Brands (Goleta, CA).

Interview

Phone screening with outside recruiter. Phone interview with internal recruiter. Onsite interview with two different people. They recruit pretty quickly. The entire process took about a week and a half.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deckers Brands (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Both times the interviewer was late 30 minutes after we were supposed to interview and I had both a first and second, so that was the first red flag. Then I was told I was to hear back by the next week and that never occurred. When reaching out I heard nothing about the matter either. Everyone else here seemed to have had good experiences but my experience was discouraging enough that I don't think I'll even try again.

Interview Questions

• Thank of a time you dealt with a difficult customer

The questions were really easy honestly   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deckers Brands (King of Prussia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very long, but seemed like it was 15 minutes. He asked basic questions such as why Ugg, to tell him about myself, and about my most recent position. The manager could not hold eye contact the entire time and seemed to be distracted by everyone walking by. Was told I would hear back in a few days and have not heard back and he has not returned my message

Interview Questions

• Rate my abilities, operations, visual merchandising, and customer service.   Answer Question

BSA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deckers Brands (Goleta, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a Phone interview with HR and then with VP, was asked to come for in-person interview. Had another phone interview with Asst controller. In-person interview was with 6 different people. Overall the experience was positive. HR was prompt and responsive. However, I felt that there are too many interviews unnecessarily. Next working day got a VM that they wouldn't be moving forward with me.
    Interviews were based on behavioral questions and on experience. Though I thought I did well, was surprised to know their decision. I guess probably it is related to Salary difference (with current salary), but they never bought up the topic of what their offer was. Campus is good and people were nice and courteous.
    Suggestion to HR: Probably three interviews on-site would be sufficient than six, which is in addition to couple of phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage multiple projects with priorities (say both are important)   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deckers Brands (New York, NY).

Interview

Just under 30 minute phone interview. Was told I would receive a call back to set up an in person interview. Was contacted a month later saying the hiring manager had been on vacation and no more interns were being hired.

Global Mobility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deckers Brands (Goleta, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

My recruiter, Donna, throughout the process was a star! The questions during the interview were thorough but the overall experience made it feel like you were attending a really comfortable dinner party and not an anxiety ridden interview. Ironically the toughest part of the process was figuring out what to wear since the dress code for interviews is business casual (no suit or tie). Deckers really focuses on culture and everyone in the process makes sure you are the right fit for the team and the environment is right for you. That is a good thing in this case.

Interview Questions

• They will ask questions about your personality and style (to see if you can fit in with the Deckers culture). They will ask you situational questions to see how you worked out the problem.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deckers Brands (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

very brief talk with manager was hired two days later. I went to a one day training where they taught us everything we needed to know and we also filed paper work that day. And I began work that following week.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deckers Brands (Goleta, CA).

Interview

Typical interview. They try to get a feel of the type of person you are. Training will be implemented so they want to be sure you will be up to the task of learning quickly and taking the initiative. Interviewer/manager was great!