Decore-ative Specialties Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Decore-ative Specialties

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Decore-ative Specialties (Covina, CA) in Jul 2017

Interview

Submitted resume online. I was called the next day and scheduled the interview for that afternoon. I arrived 15 minutes early and filled out an application. 30 minutes into this the next applicant arrived. She also filled out an application and the two of us sat there waiting. Someone came out, took her clipboard then told me the HR was called into a meeting, could I wait another 15 minutes. I said of course I could. The fifteen minutes go by and the other woman says to me "good luck" and left, 30 minutes after her arrival, and I've now been there for one hour. I keep waiting. After I waited a total of 90 minutes and not having any communication with anyone in 45 minutes, I walked back to the staff area and asked "should we reschedule this?". The girls were clearly annoyed by this situation and apologized, they were not happy about my having to wait. They asked if I could come the following day and we scheduled a time. I also heard from a very reliable source after this that this is a good company and to keep my appointment the following day. Fair enough. I arrived today 15 minutes before my appointment. A new face says "I didn't see your name on the schedule". I named who rescheduled me, that I had waited 90 minutes yesterday and she said to have a seat. She came back shortly and said he'd be with me in a moment. I waited. Another 15 minutes went by and someone else came out and said it would be a few moments. I said ok. And I waited. And nothing happened. So I got up and left. I suggest that staff be more attentive to those waiting for an interview. Despite the glowing recommendation I've gotten on this company, despite the fact that it's literally down the street from my house, this came across as very unprofessional. As an applicant who was forgotten twice, I can't imagine what it's like to actually work here. I wish them well in their endeavors and if they're still interested, they have my number. But I did spend a total of two hours here with zero results. I have been I a position where a client has had to wait and I never allowed it to last for this long. I would never dream of it. It's disrespectful of someone's time.

4 people found this interview helpful

Decore-ative Specialties

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Decore-ative Specialties in Jan 2017

Interview

They called I came in met with a lady and was told I would get a call back couple days later they called and I declined because I had already gotten another job

Interview Questions
  • Where have you worked
    Answer Question
  • What kind of stuff do you do in your free tim
  • How many kids do you have
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Decore-ative Specialties (Monroe, NC) in May 2016

Interview

I got called and I came in. They talked about the work and how good the training is. they said there is a lot of overtime sometimes but they work with you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed