Definitive Logic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Definitive Logic

Sort:

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Definitive Logic (San Antonio, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Unusual phone interview. Interviewer did most of the talking, spent half of the time talking about the role rather than asking questions. When they asked questions, they seemed to be listening more for mismatches rather than clarifying possible matches in skills/needs. When they thought they spotted a mismatch between what I said and what they wanted, it was difficult to correct their apparent misunderstanding. So, giving them enough solid information to make a fully-informed decision was difficult.

Afterwards, I was told that they wanted to meet me in person. Good. But they never set up the meet in spite of me reaching out and following up professionally several times.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a good software design specification?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Definitive Logic (Reston, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied for their vacant business analyst position on monster.com. Recruiter called to inquire on my background, reasons for seeking employment as well as to provide information on the position and company. A few weeks later a conference call was held with the recruiter, business analyst, and manager. The call involved open ended questions and situational use cases. The staff was friendly and professional. I would have enjoyed continuing the hiring process if the opportunity arose.

Interview Questions